The Republic of Tea, Chamomile Lemon Herbal Tea Bags uploaded by Hannah C.The Republic of Tea, Chamomile Lemon Herbal Tea Bags uploaded by Constance P.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Surrender to Sleep Herb Tea - Chamomile is blended with Lemon balm, linden flowers, orange blossoms, lavender flower, skullcap, passion flower, lemon juice and valerian root to produce a fragrant & soothing cup. These potent botanicals surrender a... see more...

Hannah C.
Lima, OH
In my opinion this tea has a very robust flavor, but that’s what I like about it. I’m currently sick so I picked this out of a variety pack to try and I’m glad I did. It’s soothing my throat, warming me up, and calming me already. Definitely glad I tried, would totally recommend.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
I like lemon chamomile with honey when im sick. I also buy it for my girlfriend to help with her cramps. I use it for headaches, when i need to go to sleep, or when ive got a bad cough. The leaves are full of flavor.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
This is one of my favorite teas to make later in the day. Chamomile is so relaxing for me. It's great to wind down after a long day and the flavor is very smooth and delicious. I would definitely purchase this again. It's better served hot than cold and is great for the winter months ahead of us.
Constance P.
aldie, VA
I drink this tea and love it. It taste great and It's caffeine free. It's also calorie free. I drink it to relax. Definitely recommend.
Amber H.
This is a ok tea for when your sick if you like herbal teas then this is for u
Katie W.
Would you recommend this product?
Nina G.
Is this best made by the cup or pitcher?