The Republic of Tea, Caramel Apple Red Tea, 36-Count uploaded by Jenna F.The Republic of Tea, Caramel Apple Red Tea, 36-Count uploaded by Jenna F.The Republic of Tea, Caramel Apple Red Tea, 36-Count uploaded by Sara B.

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Buy on Jet.com
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Bellefontaine, OH
I bought this tea from a Lehmans store in Ohio after getting a sample of it in their catalog. It is a fantastic tea for fall time, and is my all-time favorite tea. It has a very smooth and sweet caramel taste that is perfectly balanced by the apple flavor. For those of you who don't like cinnamon, this is a good tea for you because there is no cinnamon taste to it. This tea also does not need any additional sweetener, as it is perfectly sweet after around 5 minutes of steeping. It isn't overly sweet either, which is nice. I honestly drink this tea year round and can't wait to pick up some more this fall. I would recommend this tea to anyone who enjoys fall apple flavors, especially for those who love apple teas but don't like cinnamon.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Albany, OR
I received a sample of the Caramel Apple Red Tea with a catalog and I was very impressed. It is a really good quality tea for a low price and you can buy in bulk. The flavor was a good sample, but I am really excited to try some of their other flavors that are more in my comfort zone. I am so excited to receive my order soon!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
This one right here is the perfect example of: Not every single tea has to be super expensive to have an amazing taste. Come on this is simply amazing!!! Love every single moment of this, perfect to chill with friends sharing some cookies on a sunset... love it!!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Foodie Expert
The taste of this is so warm and delicious- it tastes like apple pie in a cup. A great fall tea if you're not a fan of pumpkin spice drinks! It's not expensive and so easy to make! I recommend this to friends and family all the time.
Cori W.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Reminds me of sitting around a bonfire after going to the fair on a cool September night. Not too overpowering or in your face with cinnamon. Would recommend
miami
Lo recomiendo, Es muy bueno, sabe delicioso, es efectivo y simplemente me encanta todo!!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
Foodie Expert
Love this tea! It's not overly sweet it's perfect. My kids even love it. It's always on our fridge for everyone to enjoy.
Decatur, IL
The Republic of tea caramel apple red tea is one of the top tea I enjoy drinking the next one would be a peach flavor but I'm not sure if they make it
Mary Kay G.
Mary Kay G.
Bridgeport, WV
Great treat for Halloween, and the whole fall season. Great to add mulling spices to. It's one of my favorite flavored tea for fall.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Where do they sell this brand??
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
I've heard mixed reviews. I love tea and I think I'd love this flavor, but is it overly sweet?
Decatur, IL
Does anyone know if the Republic of tea carries a peach flavor
miami
Tengo una pregunta. Es bueno este producto, es efectivo y es rico?!