The Republic of Tea, Blueberry Green Tea, 50-Count

by Republic Of Tea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Republic of Tea, Blueberry Green Tea, 50-Count!
How would you rate this product?
Bergenfield, NJ
I am a huge fan of green teas, and this is one of my favorite flavored ones. The blueberry note is very light but still present; just the right touch of sweetness to my cup! I've repurchased it many times and will likely continue to for years to come.
West Chester , PA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is my all time favorite tea! It tastes amazing and has a little bit of caffeine so it is great in the morning! It is a really nice green tea with a great berry flavor. It is a little on the pricier side but the quality and flavor are well worth it!
Phoenix, AZ
I fell in love with a limited edition blueberry tea by Republic of Tea, and when I finished it, I ordered this hoping it would be similar. I still prefer the limited edition Madhatter blueberry, but this substitutes nicely.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I purchased this hoping it would have a really strong blueberry flavor but unfortunately it tasted almost nothing of blueberry. As for a green tea, it was just ok. It brewed pretty weakly in my opinion.
This tea has the best smell! The smell of blueberries is strong but not overpowering. When you brew the tea, it has more of a subtle blueberry taste though, which I enjoy. I wish it wasn't so expensive for a package (can?) of this tea but I still enjoy it occasionally, instead of on a frequent basis.
I have a thing for blueberry. I thought this to you was very delicious I will be by to get my local library coffee shop. It was super good cold and warm I suggest purchasing this product in trying it
Zionsville, PA
Makes my whole office smell like a blueberry muffin! It has a lot of tea bags so while it's pricey, it's worth the investment! I've purchased this brand before and think it's one of my favorites. I'm always exploring their entire line!
Broomfield, CO
This is my favorite blueberry green tea. I like the unique shape of the tea bags and I like that they don’t have a lot of dark blue/purple food coloring like some other teas. It is more expensive as far as tea goes but it’s worth it. The container is super convenient and keeps the tea really fresh. Definitely would recommend!
El Cajon, CA
The republic of tea always makes super flavorful, yummy tea! This one is no exception! It's smooth and slightly sweet, a little sugar and cream and it reminds me of blueberry pancakes.
Wildomar , CA
I like purchasing these from Cost Plus. I like the variety of flavors, but I prefer lose leaf teas. I have an entire sampler pack in my tea cupboard right now!

Looking for your answer?