BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Kasey W.
Columbus, GA
Favorite sleepy time tea! I have a cup of green tea while I am reading every night before I got to bed and this is the one I always choose! I order many flavors from The republic of tea and I have never been disappointed! Great quality for a decent price!
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I am a huge fan of green teas, and this is one of my favorite flavored ones. The blueberry note is very light but still present; just the right touch of sweetness to my cup! I've repurchased it many times and will likely continue to for years to come.
Christina C.
This tea has the best smell! The smell of blueberries is strong but not overpowering. When you brew the tea, it has more of a subtle blueberry taste though, which I enjoy. I wish it wasn't so expensive for a package (can?) of this tea but I still enjoy it occasionally, instead of on a frequent basis.
Jennica S.
I have a thing for blueberry. I thought this to you was very delicious I will be by to get my local library coffee shop. It was super good cold and warm I suggest purchasing this product in trying it
Elizabeth K.
Zionsville, PA
Makes my whole office smell like a blueberry muffin! It has a lot of tea bags so while it's pricey, it's worth the investment! I've purchased this brand before and think it's one of my favorites. I'm always exploring their entire line!
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
The republic of tea always makes super flavorful, yummy tea! This one is no exception! It's smooth and slightly sweet, a little sugar and cream and it reminds me of blueberry pancakes.
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I like purchasing these from Cost Plus. I like the variety of flavors, but I prefer lose leaf teas. I have an entire sampler pack in my tea cupboard right now!
Haley K.
LEES SUMMIT, MO
The blueberry green tea is my absolute favorite! I drink this tea almost every morning and in the evenings. Add a little honey for sweetness and your set!
Kira J.
Swanton, OH
This blend is amazing! The flavor of the green tea and blueberries are absolutely wonderful! I drink this in summer and winter its absolutely pleasant!
mary p.