BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

The Republic of Tea - Vanilla Almond - 50 Tea Bags The Republic of Tea Vanilla Almond Black Tea contains fine black tea blended with almonds vanilla and natural. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
The coffee shop I worked at used only these teas and we had probably 30 different kinds so I have tried a lot! This is my all time favorite. So much flavor and you don't even need a sweetener. I love it iced in the summer with coconut, and hot in the winter with vanilla and steamed milk. So good!
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
My grandma suffers from dementia, and this is her favorite tea. We drink it together, and it's something we bond over. First off, the smell is amazing. It would make an awesome air freshener. Secondly, it tastes so good and doesn't need much sugar. This is the best tea.
Justine V.
This is my favorite Republic of tea flavor. It has an excellent nutty taste that pairs so well with the sweet flavor of vanilla. I prefer the looseleaf variation, but the bags are very convenient. I bet this would taste great with almond milk or soy milk too.
Kaitlyn H.
I am a tea freak and love trying new flavors but this was not the best. This tea smells amazing in the can and after it is made. When I drink it the original taste is a perfectly sweet vanilla almond taste just as promised. But this tea leaves an awful bitey taste in your mouth after drinking it
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
My favorite tea from this brand. It's a light and never cloying amaretto flavor that I really enjoy and helps curb after dinner sweet cravings. Drink it any time of day for a thoroughly satisfying cup.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
This is my all time favorite tea! I recently purchased a 250 count refill, seriously the best. I found this years ago and it is still one I drink often. Great flavor. Highly recommend.
San K.
This tea has a strong nutty flavor of course! Love this company in general. they're always coming out worth seasonal teas which I love. keeping it fresh and exciting!
Amber K.
A light and unique blend of the two flavors. Even if you keep the tea bag in your cup, you will not get a strong overpowering taste. Perfect first cup of the morning.
Rosie M.
Hanover Park, IL
Wonderful tea! Mild flavor but very good! Its good with or without honey. Doesn't need anything added to it to be good! Enjoyed it very much.
Daja B.
Central Point , OR
Ahh so so so good! Basically a dessert tea to me, but mild enough as a breakfast tea. I love it with a splash of cream and some honey! Yum!!
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Looking for a new tea. I generally love herbal and black teas but I’m willing to try anything. Tagging my favorite ever. The Republic Of Tea Black Tea, Vanilla Almond, 50 Tea Bag Tin