The Republic of Tea Biodynamic® Organic Darjeeling Black Full Leaf Tea, 2.8 ounces/50+Servings

BY REPUBLIC OF TEA

Our pure 100% Biodynamic®, organic Darjeeling tea comes from a multi-generational tea garden in Northern India. The use of Biodynamic® and organic certified practices has boosted soil fertility while preventing soil erosion, resulting in healthier... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Black tea is what i switched to when i was indulging in coffee to much. With these I was able to get the caffeine I need to start my day without the jilts or shakes of having to much caffeine. The packaging is perfect and I love that I can reuse the can for other things around the house
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth , NJ
I'm a HUGE tea drinker. I use to work at a tea shop and I've found myself gravitating to new teas ever since. This is a great tea for the price! Loose leaf, just the way I like it, and in my personal opinion it competes with huge retailers. Love that it comes sealed as well, makes it perfect for travel :)
Camille S.
I love to drink tea when I am trying to avoid diet soda for dietary reasons! This product helps me to do just that! It makes it much easier because it gives me my caffeine fix with out bad chemicals! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This tea is wonderful! I think that this is one of The Republic of Teas best seller teas and there is a reason for it, it is a really awesome tea! I love having it as a cold tea and I am so glad they make it!
Ashton A.
I always drank this before bed to wrap up any type of day. All "The Republic of Teas" are really delicious but this one is my favorite. I love higher end tea and this one really does live up to it's promise. The flavor does have a relaxing feeling, although I feel like most teas do but this was one I worked into my night time routine. The price point of $11 is hard to swallow but this is still certainly my favorite tea.
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Really like loose leaf tea, and this one is no exception. It is a really good affordable option but is not as good as speciality loose leaf tea
Reina R.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎
Ellie S.
Valley Spgs, SD
Beautifully packaged tea, and wonderful tasting. Works great for brewing sun tea as well.