BY NONE

Buy on Amazon
Morgan M.
I wanted to write a review for the whole set of books, but as this was one the only one that came up out of at least 20, it'll do.

These books sparked an intrest and love in me for reading when I was very young. My mother read them and spoke of dragons fighting the enemy, thread, by burning them out of the skies!

Oh how I was in love with what I heard. As I grew older and made huge dents in my reading list I still hadnt found THE BOOKS. I did, however, find Eragon and realized it was THE dragon books I was looking for.

Mom found a copy while cleaning and I have been hooked ever since. I reread them almost every summer (yes all 20ish!). These are the best books and I could not give a summary of the plot that does it justice. The books span sp much time and so many charcters its unreal.

If you love fantasy and sci fi give these often over looked books a read. The first three you need come combined usually: The Dragonriders of Pern.
Florie W.
Kenmore, NY
My father gave me my first McCaffrey book when I was 12, and I immediately fell in love with the world of Pern. The idea of linking with, and flying on these magnificent creatures made my heart soar, and McCaffrey truly makes you care about each character.
Sadly, this is the only novel by her listed on this site, but she has written so many more about this captivating planet known as Pern. Any fantasy reader should pick up one of her books ASAP!