The Relief Products PinkEye Relief Sterile Eye Drops - 0.33 oz.

by The Relief Products

TRP Company - PinkEye Relief Sterile Eye Drops - 0.33 oz. 10 mLTRP Company Pink Eye Relief are sterile eye drops. PinkEye Relief temporarily relieves redness burning watering inflammation sensation fo grittiness and overnight crusting. This healthy formula stimulates the bodys ability to alleviat

Anyone used this with contacts?
Start your review of The Relief Products PinkEye Relief Sterile Eye Drops - 0.33 oz.!
Maria M.
I has a pink swollen eye and decided to purchase this drops, wore this drops right away and they worked instantly. Very effective, my swelling went down and the redness went away to. I’m very satisfied with this drops and recommend for anyone who has pink eye.
Ramonita  R.
Orlando, FL
The Relief Products PinkEye Relief Sterile Eye Drops - 0.33 oz. uploaded by Ramonita  R.
I received this medicine for free as a sample from # Mom's Meet. My husband always has his eyes red and itching. So I told him let's try this Pink Eye Relief, and so he tried it and he loved it. He said that he felt better.
Chique C.
I didn’t think I would get a chance to sample Pink Eye Relief during the time required, but wouldn’t you know my daughter woke up with a painful eye. Now I was glad to have this on hand. It was fairly easy to use as a typical eye drop bottle. She blinked a few times and then reported it was somewhat better. I don’t think she had conjunctivitis but her eyes might have been a bit dry. I wouldn’t hesitate to use it because it contains natural ingredients with no reported side effects. #gotitfreeforreview
Crystal J.
2,261 reviews
The Relief Products PinkEye Relief Sterile Eye Drops - 0.33 oz. uploaded by Crystal J.
I love this product you don't need a prescription it's pretty cheap and it works well it's also homeopathic so I enjoy using it instead of the chemicals
Jeremiah F.
San Antonio, TX
The Relief Products PinkEye Relief Sterile Eye Drops - 0.33 oz. uploaded by Jeremiah F.
My kiddo got pink eye last week and we needed something while we where I'm the road so we want to HEB and got The Relief Products PinkEye Relief Sterile Eye Drops - 0.33 oz. And it worked wonders.
Kristen M.
Pocono Pines, PA
I had pink eye a few weeks back and this works just as fast as the prescription drops. it didn't cost a lot either
Mercedes S.
saved us a doctor visit. My husband woke up with pink eye symptoms and I went to CVS and got this and it went away without us having to go to urgent care
Alyssa M.
1,189 reviews
I actually had pink eye last week and for few days I woke up with crusty in my eyes closed shut. A day after using this my eye was completely rid of pink eye this product is a good product and I would highly recommend this product who has been suffering from pink eye.
Cheryl W.
I love that this pink eye relief has no chemicals or harsh ingredients. The short list of natural ingredients makes me feel comfortable using it in my children's eyes. It worked very quickly to relieve inflammation and watering. I'm glad our family got to try this sampling and I'm interested in the company's other products as well.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
My family has recently been dealing a mix of allergies, colds, and pink eye... pink eye is the worst and most contagious in a house of multiple kids who are extremely busy all the time. This eye drops really help with that. It takes away all of the achy stye symptoms and helps get rid of the pink eye bacteria. You can find this product at most pharmacies and Wal-Mart or target! It's not pricey and is easy to use. I highly reccomend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...