The Regenerating Serum

Shop La Mer The Regenerating Serum. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

HaaS anyone tried this??does it help with sun spots.
Iss it good product ? Worth it ?
Has anyone tried this , is it as great as it says it is? Worth the splurge?
Start your review of The Regenerating Serum!
How would you rate this product?
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by rebecca S.
I got a sample of this serum and I love it! I could instantly see a difference in my skin. It seem to fill in my fine lines and made my skin look so much brighter. It is pretty pricey but I believe it would definitely be worth the money.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Cherie S.
I can not even say how insanely wonderful this product is and the way it's transformed my skin is unreal. It's a miracle product. People have already been saying I look younger and it's really noticeable after about a month. It's helped smooth fine lines, evened out the texture of my skin, brightened my complexion and dramatically helped in many other ways. I will definitely recommend this to everyone. A little goes a long way. Smells wonderful and absorbs immediately. Pricey but it's worth every penny if you want a product that will change your life.
Rachael H.
Columbus
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Rachael H.
I received this as a sample from La Mer. My skin has never felt softer. Using this before the Creme De La Mer is essential. The scent is light and refreshing, the packaging is thoughtful, and I will be truly distraught when my sample runs out. What a heavenly product!
Sandy O.
Ewing, NJ
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Sandy O.
I received a sample of this La Mer Regenerating Serum and Moisturizing Creme. I tried it for the first time this morning and noticed results almost instantly. It has a very light pleasant scent. My skin looks and feels so soft and smooth after using these items just once.
Janine M.
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Janine M.
I am simply blown away with this serum. I received a very deluxe sample from La Mer with an order and I was expecting to not care much for this, thinking it’s just a lot of hype. I was so wrong. This serum within a week has made my face smoother, firmer, and more youthful. I am going to have order the full size as the results of this serum are unlike any other serum I’ve ever used.
Sunni W.
Norman, OK
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Sunni W.
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Sunni W.
I received this as a sample about a week ago and i have used it each day at least once. I have noticed a difference in my skin overall...it just looks so much better. More vibrant and glowing.. For a high-end product of course i expect almost perfection and with the moisturizing cream and the regenerating serum i almost get perfection. I honestly feel like i look younger even for only using one week. The Regenerating Serum The Crème de la Mer Collection
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Ashley T.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I was sent The Regenerating Serum and la mer 2 oz creme de la mer moisturizing cream to sample and to leave a review. At first sight the packaging looks pretty basic, but it's what's inside that counts. Lol. Anyways the moisturizing creme works wonderfully, it applies smoothly and absorbs right in. I'm not a huge fan of the lemon smell because I get migraines but it fades pretty fast. To me I can tolerate a little smell for an effective product. Now about the serum. It doesn't really have a smell at all, it applies smoothly and both products made my skin look glowing the next morning. Now about both of them. They work wonderfully and are packages nice but wayyy out of my price range. I have products I get from Sephora that cost about a 1/4 of the price that keep me all glowing and cute.
Arianna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Arianna C.
This serum is fantastic for under your eyes. It tightens my skin and makes my skin feel freshly washed. The smell is kind of chemical-ish but it has a light fragrance to it. The packaging is very clean and simple as well.
Anita M.
Clarksdale
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Anita M.
I received this product as sample, and I just tried it for the first time tonight. I first noticed that i's way thicker than other serums that I've used, and has a luxury feeling to it. It leaves your skin smooth, with a soft scent. It retails for $239 for 1 oz of product, so I'm sure it would take several days for me to notice an actual change in my skin's texture, or my smile lines. Overall, this is a really good product, and I'd highly recommend trying it.
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
1,458 reviews
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by LORI H.
Rapidly diminish the look of lines and wrinkles for a regenerated look of youth. With a new Metabolic Ferment and an added dose of Miracle Broth™, this supercharged serum helps skin boost natural collagen and revs up visible renewal. The next (re)generation is here. It visually softens lines and wrinkles with a Marine Peptide Ferment™, which helps support the natural production of collagen, elastin and other proteins that help skin look younger. Colloidal gold soothes and maximizes the delivery of energizing ingredients. Would recommend this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...