The Regenerating Serum

Shop La Mer The Regenerating Serum. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

HaaS anyone tried this??does it help with sun spots.
Iss it good product ? Worth it ?
Has anyone tried this , is it as great as it says it is? Worth the splurge?
Start your review of The Regenerating Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Aysha R.
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Aysha R.
This product smells wonderful and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I don’t really have any wrinkles but I still love to applied at night and I can imagine that that it can help those who do have wrinkles, but it definitely makes a difference around my under eyes for sure!
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by rebecca S.
I got a sample of this serum and I love it! I could instantly see a difference in my skin. It seem to fill in my fine lines and made my skin look so much brighter. It is pretty pricey but I believe it would definitely be worth the money.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Cherie S.
I can not even say how insanely wonderful this product is and the way it's transformed my skin is unreal. It's a miracle product. People have already been saying I look younger and it's really noticeable after about a month. It's helped smooth fine lines, evened out the texture of my skin, brightened my complexion and dramatically helped in many other ways. I will definitely recommend this to everyone. A little goes a long way. Smells wonderful and absorbs immediately. Pricey but it's worth every penny if you want a product that will change your life.
Ana F.
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Ana F.
I’m in the early 40s with combination skin, oily on the T-Zone. My skin is very sensitive and acne-prone. I’ve been using Crème De La Mer for ages, but I started using The Regenerating Serum roughly about a year ago. If there’s only one La Mer product that I could have, I would totally choose this one! I can’t say enough about this product. After about less than 2 weeks using The Regenerating Serum I was amazed by how my skin tone and texture has completely evened out and tremendously improved. I’ve received many compliments. Oh yeah, my pores also look smaller. But I don’t know if it has anything to do with this serum or not. I’ve been using this serum twice daily and at night I’d apply Crème De La Mer afterwards. It absorbs quickly, very soothing and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all. If you need serious healing on your facial skin then this serum is definitely great for you!
Rachael H.
Columbus
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Rachael H.
I received this as a sample from La Mer. My skin has never felt softer. Using this before the Creme De La Mer is essential. The scent is light and refreshing, the packaging is thoughtful, and I will be truly distraught when my sample runs out. What a heavenly product!
Marina  P.
Etobicoke, ON
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Marina  P.
I am so surprised by how good this serum is. Most La Mer products I've tried don't do much for me, but this serum is something else. It's very silky and soft feeling and it smells kind of like a citrusy nivea cream (the one in the blue tin). Once applied on the skin, it sinks in very quickly and leaves an incredibly soft and smooth layer. It has made my skin tone incredibly even in the short time I've been using it. I think it would work even better on mature skin. I'm going to be very sad when my sample runs out since I don't think I can buy the full size right now ($490 CAD!!!!).
Alexandra O.
Ewing, NJ
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Alexandra O.
I received a sample of this La Mer Regenerating Serum and Moisturizing Creme. I tried it for the first time this morning and noticed results almost instantly. It has a very light pleasant scent. My skin looks and feels so soft and smooth after using these items just once.
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Toma A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I started using #LaMer products recently as the weather has been getting cooler. The Regenerating Serum has helped lighten my post-acne dark spots. It's very light in consistency and spreads well over the skin. I usually pair it with the Crème de la Mer Moisturizer, and they always leave my skin hydrated.
Janine M.
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Janine M.
I am simply blown away with this serum. I received a very deluxe sample from La Mer with an order and I was expecting to not care much for this, thinking it’s just a lot of hype. I was so wrong. This serum within a week has made my face smoother, firmer, and more youthful. I am going to have order the full size as the results of this serum are unlike any other serum I’ve ever used.
Sunni W.
Norman, OK
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Sunni W.
The Regenerating Serum uploaded by Sunni W.
I received this as a sample about a week ago and i have used it each day at least once. I have noticed a difference in my skin overall...it just looks so much better. More vibrant and glowing.. For a high-end product of course i expect almost perfection and with the moisturizing cream and the regenerating serum i almost get perfection. I honestly feel like i look younger even for only using one week. The Regenerating Serum Crème de la Mer Moisturizer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...