BY THE REFINED FELINE

The Refined Feline Automatic Litter Box Cover in EspressoThis beautiful wood cat litter box cover is both sturdy and functional. The Refined Feline Electric Litter Box Cover in Espresso supports popular automatic electric cat litter boxes. It includes hinged doors, sliding tray for litter removal, top storage drawer, and reversible walls for left or right entry. Constructed in ply with birch veneer. Beautiful espresso finish matches your home decor and hides unsightly litter trays. Plastic litter tray not included. Fits LitterMaid Elite(R), LitterMaid Elite Mega(R), ScoopFree(R), and Petmate Purrforma(R). see more...

Destiny L.
Bentonville, AR
I have been looking for a litter box enclosure for probably a year now. After reading reviews for hours, I finally settled on the XL version of this cabinet in espresso. A lot of reviews suggested the product came damaged and was difficult to put together. I took my chances and four days later, I was happily surprised. This package was carefully put together and all pieces were in perfect condition. It took my boyfriend and I roughly an hour to put this together. It even came with a screwdriver! It's solid quality and my cat has no trouble using it. We have the Breeze litter system and the Litter Genie. They both fit easily in the cabinet. I recommend giving this product a chance.
COURTNEY H.
One of the worst things about having a litter box is the look and the smell combined and how it destroys the decor of your home. I absolutely love this it has made me more of a cat lover because I don't have to worry about the way it looks to have a litter box in my home anymore plus he gave me an extra piece of decor for my living room. I think every cat lover should acquire this to hide those nasty smells and looks that come with a traditional litter box
Samantha M.
Bellevue, Ne
It's great to have to get rid of it being out where everyone can see it's great to cover somewhat of the smell
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I this is is fancy and practical at the same time it is not really expensive and cats does use it
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have been looking for a cat house but this looks kind of with out air?

back