BY THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY

The Real Housewives of Orange County (abbreviated RHOC) is an American reality television series that premiered on March 21, 2006, on Bravo. It is currently in its twelfth season and focuses on the personal and professional lives of several women residing in Orange County, California.

• Which female on here do you like the best?10 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the drama on this show?5 Answers
  • How many months does it take to do these shows?3 Answers
The Real Housewives of Orange County
  • "The Real Housewives have always been my guilty pleasure, and with the OC being the original franchise it holds as my favorite." in 13 reviews
  • "These girls are a mess but its like a train wreck.... i jist cant stop watching them lol ! " in 5 reviews
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
All of the Real Housewives shows are my guilty pleasures, but this one happens to be my favorite. Theres a housewife for every personality and the drama never ends. Between Heather being filthy rich, and Vicky being absolutely insane, there hasn't been a boring episode since the series has started. My favorite is Tamra!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Guilty, guilty, guilty pleasure and on the top of the list of guilty pleasure television.  I love these ladies...well most of them anyway.  It is fun to watch to see what they are going to get into next.  Wish we could see the kids a little more, but that might not be as interesting.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
The Real Housewives of Orange County
I have been watching this show since it practically began and continue to love almost all of the wonderful
Ladies on this show. Tamera is always entertaining and Vicki is crazy but fun to watch. Great show for me!
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my guilty pleasures. I can't help but watch how the other half lives. The drama isn't just for high schoolers it's for the rich too! Women are so caddy but I have to watch! Makes me feel better about my life
Marissa W.
This is the OG Housewives of the OC. Though the cast has changed quite a bit over the years, it is still a roller coaster. From Vicky's boyfriend who faked cancer to Meghan King Edmonds struggle with fertility. This is a wild ride and I cannot wait for what the next season holes
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show. While I didn't get into it for a long time, I believe the addition of Kelly Dodd has made it exceptional. The current cast is funny, dramatic, and over the top. Some storylines should be put to bed, but I cannot stop watching because of queen Kelly. Love!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
The OGs of the Housewife franchise! I love these insane ladies and their crazy, fabulous lives. I thrive off of the drama of broken friendships and gossip, especially since I’m not involved! If you enjoy reality TV check out the ladies of the OC.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I actually really love the drama on this show. Some of the other cities seem to have gotten boring but not OC. I love following their drama through their events and vacations. My sister and I watch this together whenever we see each other.
Catherine C.
Arlington, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Guilty pleasure. You can't watch this with the intention of: learning anything at all, feeling like people aren't totally insane, trying to get a real perspective insight into the lives of others. You can watch this with the intention of: knowing you are a grounded person with real relationships who recognizes that this is 90% made up and the other 10% is edited to make it seem like it's something it's not. It's silly... you know nothing about these people's real lives. They're getting a pay check and you get to laugh at the chaos like watching monkeys in a zoo. It's fascinating, but it's not real. It's still entertaining and enjoyable. Anyone who feels it "teaches bullying" is working under the assumption that people learn real life lessons from this type of programming. You do not. If you do, you need social and emotional help. It's fun, lighten up!
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Real housewives of Beverly Hills is my favorite of the series. Orange County is a very close second! It can get pretty dramatic but for me, the fun in watching it is seeing how exciting some of their lifestyles are! Definitely not the norm! Great reality tv! I do love how some ladies get replaced every year to bring in something different for the show!
Joan D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who is your favorite housewife?
Naila K.
Did you guys like the new cast members (Lizzie and Shannon) or do you miss the old cast better (Gretchen & Alexis, etc.) ?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Which female on here do you like the best?
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Do you enjoy the drama on this show?
yesenia a.
Wichita, KS
How many months does it take to do these shows?