BY THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (abbreviated RHOBH) is an American reality television series that premiered on October 14, 2010, on Bravo. The show was developed as the sixth installment of The Real Housewives franchise following The Real Housewives of Orange County, New York City, Atlanta, New Jersey, and D.C. It has aired seven seasons and focuses on the personal and professional lives of several women residing in Beverly Hills, California.

Catherine M.
One of my favorite series. There is an endless supply of drama. There is more fabulosity than any other location. It’s definitely a drink some wine and watch kind of show.
Steven S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am absolutely obsessed with the Real Housewives franchise. Beverly Hills is definitely one of my favorite cities. While some questionable cast changes have occurred over the years, it remains the most glamorous city of them all. These women are dramatic, relatable, and so funny. My current favorite wife has to be Dorit -- what a great addition! Some all-time favorites are Brandi, Camille, and Kim. Highly recommend!
Ashley C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The RHOBH are so fun to watch just to see how glamorous their lives are. They might not be the most drama filled cast, but they are still entertaining.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Beverly Hills Housewives is a wonderful addition to the franchise! I have been watching since day one and still juzt as obsessed!
Hayley K.
Airdrie, AB
The Beverly Hills ladies are my second favorite cast in the franchise. I love the fashion, the attitudes, the lifestyles. I love Kyle, Teddi, Lisa V. & Lisa R. I can 100% do without Erika and Doritos, but I do appreciate the stuff they stir up to keep things moving along. I just wish Doritos was on this planet and could speak with a normal accent (any accent that is not just a made up one) and could admit when she has stepped in shit. Erika is boring. I am not impressed, nor am I entertained by her glam squad and musical career. Kyle seems like a real and down to earth person who just happens to be rolling in it. Teddi also appears to be very down to earth despite her famous dad. Lisa R. is hilarious and I love her relationship with Harry. Lisa V. is just a  character with so many layers of naughty and nice.
skylar m.
Acton, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
this show is so entertaining and a great escape, the cast is great and has a great mix of women to watch, and someone for everyone to connect with and like
Is Camille coming back?