The Real Housewives uploaded by Sakea T.

BY THE REAL HOUSEWIVES #82 in TV

• Who is your favorite group of ladies? I love New Jersey, Atlan...15 Answers
  • What are your opinions on The Real Housewives of Potomac?? 4 Answers
  • You think they're gonna bring Miami back? It was so boring!!! Zzzzzz2 Answers
The Real Housewives
  • "This stuff is amazing, for housewives, for singles, and you might hate to admit it but even for the guys, it's every ones saturday night guilty pleasure with a glass of pinot of course!" in 46 reviews
  • "The only season I really liked was the Orange County housewives, after their season was over I honestly didn't even try to watch any of the others; it just didn't appeal to me anymore. " in 43 reviews
  • "The only downside is seeing certain housewives who have left return after others have left for whatever reason, for example when Dina returned after Caroline and Jaquline left the New Jersey wives." in 42 reviews
  • "Usually only watch the beverly hills one, but sometimes it gets to be too much fighting and all that and I change the channel." in 36 reviews
  • "Of course the dynamics amongst the housewives, the arguments, the weddings, the kids, I can't get enough!" in 14 reviews
Amy M.
All of The Real Housewives shows are my guilty pleasure! If you want to watch over the top lifestyles, vacations and homes...these shows are for you! If you thought rich people didn't bring the trashy drama...well think again! Outbursts, meltdowns, cat fights and back stabbing galore! These shows are a great escape from real life. I highly recommend. My favorites are New York, Orange County and Beverly Hills.
Stefanie P.
If you like reality TV and drama, these shows are for you. I literally watch every season. There isn't a single cast that hasn't drawn me in. The cattiness and the insane luxury that these woman possess is astonishing. I tend to keep drama out of my life but its interesting to watch someone elses!
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I can't help it - I just love these shows! The content is so entertaining, the characters are easy to get wrapped up in, and all the franchises mean you can pick and choose your favorite cast and disregard the one you don't like. I'm such a fan! Beverly Hills and NYC are definitely my favorites.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
If you're looking for a guilty pleasure TV show this is it. Bravo always does a fantastic job with their shows but the Real Housewives Series are the best. OC and Atlanta are probably the top 2. They have come out with new ones recently which weren't great and I completely avoided.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
The Housewives' franchise is pretty great! There have been a few flops (Potomac, Miami, DC) but I typically enjoy all the others. They do a good job keeping it interesting and fresh. They aren't the best at bringing in new personalities that are liked but it's always entertaining.
Kara H.
These shows are my guilty pleasure. OC, New Jersey, and Beverly Hills are my favorites. The only reason I did not give this show 5 stars is because it is often the same drama reoccurring on every single episode for the entire season. Which can get boring after a while.
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE the Real Housewives, especially Alanta! I watched every location except when they filmed in Washington D.C. Everyone is real, and dramatic good source of entertainment. One of the best reality shows out there. I would recommend watching this.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
These are some of my VERY favorite shows! I absolutely love the drama that these ladies bring. We've actually thought about getting rid of cable because of the outrageous bill, but I can NOT live without my Bravo shows, especially RHOBH and RHONY!
riah S.
Salem, OR
I'm obsessed with the real housewives. Every season and location had so much drama! It's also fun being able to look in people's actual lives. Especially when in your life you stay away from drama. Very amusing!
Julia D.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is the best show for the whole Real Housewives thing. That show is crazy! It's like another keeping up with the Kardashians! And that show is pretty funny!!
Rachel
Arlington, VA
Which housewives location is your favorite?
Kenzi M.
Pop Culture Expert
Who is your favorite group of ladies? I love New Jersey, Atlanta and Orange County.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
What do you think of the ladies... Classy or trashy?????
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Which is your favorite branch of the housewives?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
What person do you think doesn't even need to be on the show?