BY THE RAVE

Candice C.
Selma, NC
Any amazing product that comes with all the things you need in one set. You open it and tada. It's all right in front of you. No pulling out 15 different products and colors to use. Amazing!
Autumn C.
Moulton, AL
I love how everything is in a box. It's all right there if you need it! It is very easy to use and apply. I use my box often!! I don't think this box could improve any. I would for sure recommend this box.
Botha J.
Love how it comes with more than one thing. The colors and completions look great and stand out MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation
Nicole B.
Porto Alegre-RS
I love this, it has all we need together: Eyeshadows, Wet/Dry Foundations, Blushes, Mascara, Eyeliners, Lip Liners, Lipsticks, Lipgloss, Concealer, Eye Makeup Remover, Liquid Foundations, Foam Wedges, Brow/Lash Tool, Angled Liner Brush, Concealer Brush, Shadow Brush, Blush Brush and Pencil Sharpener.
Marianthi M.
Love how everything you need is in one box it's honestly such a cute set out and I use this product quit a lot on a everyday bases
The product is really easy to apply and I definitely recommend this to any beauty lover
sarikacharmakar c.
I have not this kit but I really want this kit because it has every things that i want I really want this i really want this but those are really expensive
maria eduarda s.
Americana-Sp
meu Deus e caixa de sombras mais completa adoro as cores pois sao vivas e tem muita pigmentasao
Martime R.
An amazing make up kit with nice variety of colours and lots and lots of exciting products!!
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
How is the pigment on the eye shadows?