The Ranch

by Netflix

Ashton Kutcher stars in this Netflix-original sitcom as Colt, who returns home to his family's ranch in Colorado after his semi-pro football career ends in failure. Colt plans to run the ranching business with his older brother, Rooster, and his father, Beau (Sam Elliott), whom he hasn't seen in 15 years. In addition to proving himself to his father and navigating family dynamics, Colt is torn between his current girlfriend and his high school sweetheart, Abby (Elisha Cuthbert), when she expresses doubts about her fiance.

Does anyone know if The Ranch has been or will ever be released on DVD?
Start your review of The Ranch!
How would you rate this product?
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Really funny show! The cast in this show is amazing! This is a good funny family style comedy. I really enjoyed all the seasons. I liked how they had allot of the characters from that 70s show on there, it was cool to see some of them together again!
Tonya H.
Cooperstown, PA
It was one of the best series I watched in a long time. It’s a good show for you and your significant other to enjoy.I just wish they would have more episodes.I have watched all the series but Sad came to an end
Beverly T.
Madison, NC
This is an amazing show. If you have not binge watched it on Netflix you should. It starts out not so interesting but by about the 4th episode you are totally hooked.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is a kind of funny show and I like that Ashton Kutcher is in it but that’s pretty much the only reason I’m watching this. It’s like a family sitcom that goes nowhere. I have a hard time watching things like this because there’s really no point to it and you don’t learn anything. It’s funny but not in a way that grasps my attention to much and definitely not for long. It’s not for me but it might be for you.
Natalie K.
Glendale , AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Very entertaining. It's a great show that a family can watch together. I believe it has something for everyone. I love how it mixes dram with comedy. There aren't many series like this anymore and they are needed. I highly recommend this show.
Brittany M.
Flemingsburg, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My whole family loved this show! We were so sad to see it go! I wish they would restart it back! This show is super unique!
jennifer S.
Cumberland, OH
1,215 reviews
I absolutely love this series! It always keeps u laughing and interested. I literally binge watch it in one day each time a new part comes out.
Jennifer B.
I enjoy watching this show. It's a nice break from the crime shows I watch and has light silly humor.
Norma B.
Inez, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Very entertaining. Loved the all star cast. Watched every episode and very sad to hear it’s come to an end. I would have liked more episodes. Watching the dad finally admit that Uggs are awesome, was my favorite moment. Definitely recommend!
Amber T.
Tuscumbia, AL
This show is so funny, but it’s also got some serious and sweet moments. Definitely one of my favorites!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan B.
Paducah, KY
il y a 4 mois
Does anyone know if The Ranch has been or will ever be released on DVD?