BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesEloise Beauty
The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us

The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us

by Eloise Beauty

The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us ? Who has actually been using this gorgeous pallet and can you please post a picture of your look?
Start your review of The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,071 reviews
The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us uploaded by Jacqueline P.
I received the Queen Eloise eyeshadow palette in a monthly subscription box. This palette is so lovely and the colors are so wonderfully pigmented! You can create many looks from this palette. There’s a lot of bright colors but also a few neutrals to choose from. The only thing about this palette is that you do have to work a bit to blend the colors on your eyes. I do recommend this palette!
Jackie R.
N Chesterfld, VA
The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us uploaded by Jackie R.
I got this palette from Boxycharm, and a lot of the brighter colors are outside my comfort zone, but the shades are very pretty jewel tones. Some are more pigmented than others. I like larger palettes like these for all the options they provide.
Brenda  G.
Pharr, TX
The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us uploaded by Brenda  G.
I love this palette of shadows although it is a bit dusty the painting of the colors is good it is very complete in terms of the colors it brings you can do day and night makeup is very complete I really recommend it Eloise The Queen Eyeshadow Palette Full Size 0.78 Oz In Box [20 Shades] Bnib
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us uploaded by Melissa B.
This palette is super fun. The colors are bright and vivid and there is a great mix of matte and shimmer shades. The colors are a bit too bright for my preference as far as every day wear, but my 5 year old daughter LOVES them! Overall I would definitely recommend this palette.
Mirela  B.
Levittown, PA
The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us uploaded by Mirela  B.
The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us is a great palette. The finish is matte, metallic, frosted and glittery. The formula is buttery, satin and powdery. It has good color payoff and longevity. It blends well, and has little fallout.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
I love this pallet. I use it almost everyday. There are a good assortment of colors, the eyeshadows are very pigmented, easy to blend and it has a good selection of both matte and shimmery eyeshadows to choose from. I would highly recommend this pallet🤩
Natalie  T.
The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us uploaded by Natalie  T.
This palette is truly gorgeous. It is a black owned company and the pigment is beautiful. Shows up on melanin skin which is a plus. One of my favorite colorful palettes. Definitely recommend and will buy again when it is time.
Miranda  M.
Carmel, ME
The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us uploaded by Miranda  M.
I love the brightly pigmented colors and the texture of them! The mattes are matte, not semi shiny and are easy to blend out. A cut crease is a chinch with these! Absolutely love it!
Kelly F.
The Queen Palette Eloise Eyeshadow Makeup Palette A Queen Lies In All Of Us uploaded by Kelly F.
This is a 20 pan eyeshadow palette. There is a wide range of shades with pops of pinks, purples, and a teal. Pallete includes mattes, shimmers, metallics, a duochrome and a pressed pearl. Blending these shadows is so easy. There is little to no fall out. I did not have to wet my brush to use these shimmers and metallics. This palette is a nice surprise!
Kelsey H.
East Carbon, UT
Okay, so I got this as a free gift for subscribing to Boxycharm last month. The picture Boxycharm had on its website made the palette look sooo pretty, so naturally, I was stoked to be getting it! Now when I got it and opened it, I have to say that the picture didn't do it justice at all! This palette is so beautiful and bright! I swatched it right away and the shawows were REALLY pigmented, but we all should know that swatches don't mean anything. Well, they did in this case! I decided to use the palette the next day, and omg, the shadows were still just as bright on my eye (without a base) and they blended out like a dream! The color story is glorious and the colors go so well together. I ended up creating a beautiful look with the purples, I'm sad I didn't take a picture, because it was marvelous. I had also got the Ace Beauté Nostalgia palette, and that one went so well with the colors in The Queen! These two palettes are my favorites and I tend to use them a lot more than any other palette I own. Just be wary, the shadows are pressed pigments, so they will stain the eyelid. Don't worry though! The stain will easily come off with an oil based makeup remover! Anyways, I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves bright colors and likes to do bold eye looks!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Neyda M.