The Quaker Oats Company Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack, 24 Count, 0.84 oz Bars

BY THE QUAKER OATS COMPANY

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack: 8 s'mores, 8 peanut butter chocolate chip and 8 90 calorie low-fat chocolate chunk 8g whole grains No high fructose corn syrup Kosher 24-bar, family-sized pack see more...

Krystal R.
Salisbury
This product is amazing. When you need just a little energy to get through the day, this is it. We always buy the variety pack. Can’t just pick one flavor as our favorite. I recommend this to everyone.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Love the combo packs for my family we all have different times we want chocolate or peanut butter this pack allows use to choose what granola bar we want.
Monika C.
Calgary
For someone with a nut allergy it’s hard to find a good granola bar that doesn’t contain peanuts. Quaker’s chewy bars are a great substitution!
Jeanny B.
Legaspi City, Albay
I like this product. I always felt like a very healthy person every time I include it in my breakfast. I'm satisfied👌