The Purple Palette Kyshadow

by Kylie Cosmetics

KYLIE COSMETICS The Purple Palette Kyshadow is your secret weapon to create the perfect Kylie Jenner eye. Each Purple Palette comes with 9 pressed powder eyeshadows that can be used together to recreate Kylie's favorite looks or customize your own.

Periwinkle (satin icy pink); Trophy (pearlized bronze taupe); Stone (matte cool tone taupe); Lilac (matte soft lilac); Amethyst (metallic purple); Turning Violet (matte deepened violet); Wine 'N Dine (matte deepened plum); Purple Smoke (satin purple slate); Blueberry (matte cool gray); Stone, Lilac, Blueberry, Wine 'N Dine, Turning Violet: Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine, (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ETrophy, Purple Smoke, Periwinkle: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Myristate, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lauryl Laurate, Lauroyl Lysine, Talc, Ptfe, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine, (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EAmethyst: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ptfe, Cetyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

What’s Your favorite shade !! I love this eyeshadow palette ?
Start your review of The Purple Palette Kyshadow!
Sarah C.
Hill Afb, UT
The Purple Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Sarah C.
Review for: 2538987
This palette is beautiful! If you have hazel or brown eyes, these colors are for you!! It is the perfect palette to bring out your eye color. The pigment is amazing!!!! So easy to use and has a gorgeous finish. 10/10 recommend
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
The Purple Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Laura H.
Review for: 2538987
I love this palette! So many options! Great pigmentation, full coverage shadows! Definitely recommend!
Cecilia D.
La Puente, CA
Review for: 2538987
Wow beautiful colors for a beautiful looking. I love the purple palette kyshadow it’s perfect for me.
Bea P.
Dumont, NJ
The Purple Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Bea P.
Review for: 2538987
I love the colors! The colors are so simple yet so beautiful! You can do so many different types of looks, from chic to natural! I love the packaging and it’s very pretty! Highly recommend to buy and use! It’s worth it! Kylie Cosmetics The Sorta Sweet Palette Kyshadow
Tara G.
Kingsland, GA
The Purple Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Tara G.
Review for: 2538987
This palette is just ok. Honestly, for a purple palette its disappointing. A palette called Purple Palette should have more actual purple hues in my opinion. The pigment is almost chalky. The packaging feels cheap. There are other cheaper palettes with better purples and color pay off.
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2538987
@kyliecosmetics The Purple Palette I love💕 this this palette❗❗Its great for several different looks❗❗❗ I absolutely love💕 the lilac & stone together💜
Tisha G.
Antioch, TN
The Purple Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Tisha G.
Review for: 2538987
I enjoyed this palette a lot for fun looks but the truth is, how often do those happen? I bought this because I literally had NO purple shadows so it fulfilled a need but I don’t use it that often. Quality wise it’s good & the mirror is great! The shimmer could be a little creamier but overall no biggie. I enjoyed the peach palatte better just for more wearable warm colors & use that one often even mixed with others!!
tara A.
Alliance, OH
The Purple Palette Kyshadow uploaded by tara A.
Review for: 2538987
Very pigmented! I wasn’t expecting this from this pallet! The colors blend so beautifully! It is easy to build with
Misty R.
Davenport, FL
The Purple Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Misty R.
Review for: 2538987
This was my first Kylie palette and I was happy with the purchase. I got it on sale from Ulta and feel it is worth every penny. I love purple shadows and this has some great shades/color story!
Alyssa K.
Denver, CO
The Purple Palette Kyshadow uploaded by Alyssa K.
Review for: 2538987
The is one of my least favorite of all the palettes that I own of Kylie’s. I love purple eyeshadow but am not impressed with the purples in this palette. The mattes are pretty chalky and don’t perform as well. The shimmers are pretty though. I have created several looks but reach for it very little. I wish there was a better transition shade and a deeper shade that compliments the purples in the palette. -In the picture I used the lighter shade of purple as a base to another shade of purple on top.