BY NONE

The PURPLE Laptop Bundle with optional matching accessories: Purple Laptop Computer with optional matching accessories Optional Laptop Case/Bag Optional Mouse Optional USB Flash Drive Optional Headphones Optional Printer see more...

Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
I got this for Christmas and it's all around a great device. Touch screen is extremely handy at times. Processing is fast and reliable. Came with Windows 8.1 installed which was nice as well as the different collor choices, mine being red. Very sleek looking and I enjoy it.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
My family got this touchscreen laptop at christmas in the color white. Absolutely love it. It has so many great features including a large touchscreen.
Rachel E.
Russell Spgs, KY
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Bernadette S.
Mondher A.
kairouan
Let's just say I love HP has affordable prices. Great products too! I would always use it! Never any problems! Sometimes I might run out of space but that is when I would be deleting stuff! I would highly recommend! Thank you Influester for showing me this bundle! and I love the touch screen feature! This laptop is easy to use and very reliable. I really like the apps feature on the laptop.
Alice B.
J'aime les ordinateurs puisque je suis une "gameuse" et il a l'air correcte, ma cousine en a un et il est très pratique !