The Prisoner, Cuttings Cabernet Sauvignon

by The Prisoner WIne Company

Cuttings Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is a delicious red blend with rich flavors of blueberry, dark cherry and cocoa that pairs well with steak and vegetables, lamb or a cheeseburger.

I have heard great things about [product:cuttings-napa-valley-cabernet-sauvignon-the-prisoner-wine-company-red-wine] but have never tried it. Can someone tell me is it worth the money? Is the finish dry or sweet and what notes are most prominent? Thanks in advance.
Start your review of The Prisoner, Cuttings Cabernet Sauvignon!
luis U.
Noblesville, IN
Strong flavor, good smell is a good wine, Ideal for meat, Pro: is easy to find, cons: I feel it a little bit sweet, still a good wine.
Beatriz  V.
Forney, TX
I love the prisoner wine company! Best Napa valley wines ! Any of them is special! Special occasions or just a glass to enjoy
Dariana G.
Este vino me encanta es uno de mis favoritos Su sabor es extraordinario su sabor comienza con una vainilla y una cereza robustas y tiene un final de chocolate súper suave Me encanta muy fino y elegante ideal para ocasiones especiales lo recomiendo
Asha B.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this region, first of all. Secondly, this is one of my favorite cabs. It is so much more complex than its competitors at this price point. Prisoner starts with a robust vanilla and cherry and has a super smooth chocolate finish. Full bodied. Long legs. I LOVE it.
Elizabeth T.
Brighton, MI
Best wine brand! Worth the price, so rich and tastes amazing. My favorite wine and I’m picky
Estefani  H.
I love wine! I love drink wine 😊😍 ! This is amaizing and soft ! I like this 😜😎 i drink a cup ONE week
Daniela S.
Bronx, NY
This cuttings prisoner wine is a great full bodied Cabernet. It is slightly expensive for a usual wine to drink but well worth the price. It will impress any guests and will make a wonderful gift any red wine drinker will love!
Jare G.
Westwego, LA
Amazing wine. This is a bold Cab. Nice feel. Velvet finish. Not to dry either. Price is okay not bad at all. I can drink this and pair it with a nice steak.
James H.
Mesa
Really enjoyed this wine. We would like to get some more. My friends that tried it loved it too.
Adelisa S.
Manchester, NH
Don't like these at all. My husband is a fan of it but I find it to be very bitter and harsh going down. Someone who likes dry and bitter wine would benefit with getting this but to me waste of money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Autumn N.
il y a un an
I have heard great things about The Prisoner, Cuttings Cabernet Sauvignon but have never tried it. Can someone tell me is it worth the money? Is the finish dry or sweet and what notes are most prominent? Thanks in advance.