The Prisoner, Blindfold White Wine

by The Prisoner WIne Company

Blindfold White Wine is a unique blend of white wines showcasing inviting aromas of stone fruit, apple pie and peach. A rich, creamy finish features bold flavors of lemon zest and caramelized sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Prisoner, Blindfold White Wine!
Secret A.
Fremont, CA
Drink this while you are playing heads up seven up. Tastes better when you are blindfolded and gives you better enjoyment
KRISTI K.
Frisco, TX
I wanted to love it because I live my Prisoner Blend. It was just ok. With that being said, I am a red wine girl by nature, so my assessment may not be a fair one. I like other white wines that are less expensive more than this.
Steve T.
Great Neck
A great, not very sweet white that upon tasting, you get flavors of apples, peaches and a very smooth finish. It's a very affordable, great white wine for a hot summers day.
Lauren C.
San Antonio, TX
Such a tasty wine! This makes me happy when I seeit on wine lists in restaurants because I'll very likely order it.
Andrea M.
Ogunquit
It was gone before I could fill my own glass because everyone liked it so much. Everyone agreed that it was excellent to the very last drop. I'll buy it again.
Kim J.
Patchogue, NY
This is very good, it’s not my favorite in the bunch but it is definitely right up there.
Elizabeth M.
Davie, FL
I usually prefer a simpler white, but this one made me stop and think which I loved. It paired perfectly with our creamy chicken dish.
Christine K.
This is a great white blend that we enjoy when we want to have a glass of white wine.
Lauren T.
Olathe, KS
This is a nice white wine. It’s not too sweet and not overly buttery from some Chardonnay in it. It’s more expensive, but is an excellent addition to any meal
sofi F.
torreon
1,118 reviews
El vino blanco Robert Mondavi Pinot Grigio Woodbridge es ligero y fresco, con jugosos sabores cítricos y de lima. Completo y refrescante, este vino de California combina fácilmente con la mayoría de los platos.
#influenster #voxbox #happyhour