The Princess and the Frog uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY JOHN MUSKER & RON CLEMENTS

The Princess and the Frog
  • "i love that this disney movie is not just another princess being saved, there is self sacrifice and a love story beyond love at first sight" in 15 reviews
Jennifer L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I am not ashamed to sat thay I watched this movie as a adult with several of my friends at the movie theater. Leave it to Disney to make me cry over a fire fly.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a great Disney movie. I have watched it multiple times. I have to say that it has one of the best music selections that I have heard in any Disney movie
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this Disney cartoon not only because its storyline is excellent but also because my daughter finally gets to watch a Disney Princess who looks like her.
Jackie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
As a Louisiana girl, I absolutely loved this movie! It shows so much of the bayou culture. It's not your typical princess story. The characters are adorable.
Haleigh W.
A very cute movie! My children like it and I believe that it is a good story line. Of course, any Disney movie is a great watch! I recommend to everyone!
Ren M.
Munhall, PA
Fantastic movie. Teaches a lesson just like any great Disney movie should. Amazing characters and the songs are amazing. One of my favorite Disney movies.
Holly G.
Silverhill, AL
Other than the Voodoo guy being scary to my youngest child, this movie is classic material. The music is wonderful, and the characters are portrayed well.
Jes S.
I like this movie because it shows kids to work hard for what they want and to not settle for less. I'm the only part I don't like is the voodoo stuff.
Adriana A.
San Marcos, CA
I love this Disney movie so much and i do not think that it gets enough credit than it deserves. I think that it should be higher ranked than it is
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I wasn't sure I would like this one but I was wrong! Fun storyline, strong hardworking female lead, catchy songs, and the animation is beautiful!
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who was your favorite character in Princess and the Frog?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
What is your favorite part in the movie?
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The little lightning bug!!
deb c.
raynham, MA
Is there more multicultural movies out there
Hayli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I haven't seen this yet, but I want to. Is it worth the watch? Is there a lot of singing, I don't really care for the singing Disney movies.