The Princess and the Frog uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY JOHN MUSKER & RON CLEMENTS

The Princess and the Frog
  • "i love that this disney movie is not just another princess being saved, there is self sacrifice and a love story beyond love at first sight" in 15 reviews
Melanie N.
Love this movie, I could watch it everyday. Has some great songs and well defined characters. The story is great for anyone watching as it shows that hard work truly gets you anywhere!
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
I loved this Disney movie from the second it premiered. It also became one of my favorites out of the Disney princess collection! Very humorous and unique compared to previous movies.
Alejandro C.
Took my nieces to watch this movie in theaters and they loved it! Bought in on dvd when it came out & it has got to be one of the most watched movies in my household!
Margaret G.
Erie, PA
I have never seen a Disney movie that I didn't like. I really enjoyed this one, although it was definitely a much darker storyline than your typical "princess" movie.
kathy W.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Cute movie for my girls. They are all for anything princess! I can stay with the story line and not get bored watching a "cartoon". Would recommend for any princess lover in your home!
Staci B.
As an african-american I was really happy about Princess Tiana. She was ambitious and very goal-oriented, which is a quality that I don't feel is emphasized enough in cartoons or movies targeted for little girls.
Briana B.
One of my favorite Disney movies ever! I'm 20 and I watch it every once in a while. I love that she's an African American princess who reaches her goals and dream through many obstacles! :)
Sarah H.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a great movie for children. My niece loves it. She watches this movie over and over and over. The only bad thing I have to say is I didn't like the voodo aspects of the movie.
Candice L.
Dearborn, MI
Good movie. My older daughter loved it. There are quite a few parts my 3 year old found to be scary. I probably won't let my 3 year old watch it again for a couple more years.
camila a.
miami
I actually wasn't too big a fan of this movie. I really wanted more about the culture and people of the era the movie is set in. I also thought it was too dark. I know the magical aspect was very specific but for a Disney movie, I just thought it could have been done a little more effectively. For example, The Little Mermaid conveyed some dark concepts but did so in a way that was both scary but not terrifying.
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who was your favorite character in Princess and the Frog?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
What is your favorite part in the movie?
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The little lightning bug!!
deb c.
raynham, MA
Is there more multicultural movies out there
Hayli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I haven't seen this yet, but I want to. Is it worth the watch? Is there a lot of singing, I don't really care for the singing Disney movies.