The Princess and the Frog uploaded by Leah Helen T.

The Princess and the Frog
  • "i love that this disney movie is not just another princess being saved, there is self sacrifice and a love story beyond love at first sight" in 15 reviews
Sakeena B.
This is a really great movie for kids and adults alike. Very entertaining and a great message behind it. I especially love having an African-American lead as the princess.
Alex M.
The Princess and the Frog is a breath of fresh air for Disney movies, it is nice to see a little bit of diversity. This movie is also great because the girl works hard for her dream, it isn't just handed to her. Good role model movie.
Samantha F.
Mount Olivet, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this movie!!! It's a great family movie alot of funny and cute moments. My daughters loved it.. would definitely recommend to watch this for movie night!!
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
This was a pretty good movie. One think I didn't like was the use of demons. In my opinion this seem to be the only princess movie that seem really dark rather than magical like the others. Overall it was a pretty good movie.
Tia S.
Not one of my favorite disney movies and I'm a sucker for anything Disney. But I thought the best part of the movie was Charlotte! I bought it because it completes my disney princess movies, but it's not one I reach for.
jessica v.
Mesa, AZ
I'll admit, the first time I watched this, it wasn't my favorite. But after watching it again, I've come to find out that it was a really great movie. It has a great storyline and great music to sing along to.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a great movie! The plot is creative and very thought out. Kids will love it! But on a more serious note, Tiana is a great feminist role model who proves that women can be both hard-workers and princesses.
Natalia M.
I was a little hesitant to even see this movie, because I did not believe it was one of the "original" princess movies, but it stunned me! The songs were catchy and the animation and storyline were great!
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
I loved this movie. I was so happy that they did the classic Disney animation. This movie had great, strong characters. Also, I've always loved the New Orleans culture. Great movie for any age.
Melanie N.
Love this movie, I could watch it everyday. Has some great songs and well defined characters. The story is great for anyone watching as it shows that hard work truly gets you anywhere!
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who was your favorite character in Princess and the Frog?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
What is your favorite part in the movie?
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The little lightning bug!!
deb c.
raynham, MA
Is there more multicultural movies out there
Hayli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I haven't seen this yet, but I want to. Is it worth the watch? Is there a lot of singing, I don't really care for the singing Disney movies.