The Princess and the Frog uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY JOHN MUSKER & RON CLEMENTS #72 in Movies

The Princess and the Frog
  • "i love that this disney movie is not just another princess being saved, there is self sacrifice and a love story beyond love at first sight" in 15 reviews
Dayana R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved the movie just a great movies teach the kids to appreciate the little things in life and how to push yourself because dreams to come true good actors our favorite scenes are when the frogs talks to her and she freak out and when she kiss the frog
Brittany K.
Billings , MT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Super cute and fun for the whole family. Love the story line but also feel like it could be a little scary for some kids. There are some scenes that are scary and have dark concepts to them. Still think it is a great movie like every Disney movie is.
skyler B.
Jacksonville , AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Beautiful movie. I loved the plot, music and characters. I was waiting for Disney to make a princess that looked like me and they finally did and it was amazing. The Cajun feel to the music helped transform the story into something magical ūüĎćūüĎćūüėä
Taylor S.
Haw River , NC
I actually didn't like this movie. I wasn't really a fan of the songs and some of the characters seemed a little cheesy, but then again it's a disney movie. I had higher expectations compared to all other disney films, but I did like the plot and I loved that they finally introduced a princess that varied from the norm!
Christine M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I wasn't too keen on this movie because it was the first in a new series of princesses that Disney was trying to force on the general public. But it has slowly grown on me, and now it is one of my favorites. The music is super catchy and it portrays a different culture and background for a princess. Two thumbs up!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I was sad to see how poorly this had been reviewed by so many. Not my favorite Disney movie but it's really good! I love the story line, the characters and the music. Definitely have watched this a number of times and recommend it!
Danielle G.
Brooklyn, NY
I wasn't in love with this Disney movie as I am with most of them, but I did like it because it help introduced and develop my new-found love of all things New Orleans. The music and culture displayed in The Princess and The Frog are great and very appealing. I also enjoyed the diversity and story line.
Influenster M.
I feel like this movie was so vastly underrated. The animation, the story, the music - everything about it is perfect classic Disney and with a new message to young audiences - that you must work for what you have and that love at first sight isn't a thing. The selflessness of Charlotte was most touching. I really recommend this to anyone who loves classic Disney because this was a great hail to it.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This disney movie was cute and a family movie. A lot of people learned a lot and different things like no matter what class you are , you are still a human being who still has the right to be treated equal.
Nicole Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is severely underrated! The animation is beautiful, the music is amazing, and the main character, Tiana, is a strong independent female protagonist who is a phenomenal inspiration for all women. This movie deserves more love!!
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who was your favorite character in Princess and the Frog?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
What is your favorite part in the movie?
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The little lightning bug!!
deb c.
raynham, MA
Is there more multicultural movies out there
Hayli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I haven't seen this yet, but I want to. Is it worth the watch? Is there a lot of singing, I don't really care for the singing Disney movies.