The Princess and the Frog uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY JOHN MUSKER & RON CLEMENTS

The Princess and the Frog
  • "i love that this disney movie is not just another princess being saved, there is self sacrifice and a love story beyond love at first sight" in 15 reviews
Mikaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie so much it's insane. The story is so fantastic and I love the feel of the time and place of the story. Thematic is by far my favorite of all time. I wish I heard it more and that type of music was bigger today. I'm starting to think I need to move where this movie takes place!
Karsyn B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite movie ever. I love how accurate a lot of the references from Louisiana are. I love that Tiana is hardworking and chases her dreams. A huge role model for kids if they can interpret the movie deeper than what they're seeing. My favorites are Louis, Ray, and Mama Odie. There was a time when I watched this movie every day for a month. I just can't get enough of it.
Kendra M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS MOVIE. It's the first to break the stereotypes surrounding both gender and race, and to feature a crazy place like New Orleans as opposed to the European countryside. This movie shows love, friendship, feminism, and the power of hard work at their finest.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I love that this movie had a deeper story than most other Disney princess movies. It's also very representative of the culture at that time. I liked the addition of jazz music to the show, and the fact that it was an ambitious young woman who wants to better herself!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie makes me so happy! Tiana is hard is a working and sweet character that's a good role model for girls, I really related to her! The music is excellent and I really felt like was in New Orleans! I watch this movie a lot and recommend it to anyone who likes Disney!
Tara P.
Cartersville, GA
As a gymnastics coach to kids aged 4 months to 18 years, it was very refreshing to see Disney produce a movie that young African American girls could connect to. This, along with the creation of Doc McStuffins, has given these young ladies a role model that they can connect to, and help them to understand that our differences make us all that more beautiful.
Tea J.
Portland , OR
This movie is so severely underrated. The music is fantastic, the characters are great, and it's one of the last (if not the last) Disney movie to be classically animated. Best Disney movie of this decade, in my opinion, and I think everyone should see it.
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
I honestly love this movie! It was actually the theme to my quince. I think this movie is great for kids to watch because the girl isn't depending on the boy to be happy but she's working hard for what she wants. After appreciating what she had in life already she was granted what she wanted. Good life lessons that can affect your children's mentality
Bysa L.
Albany, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is really touching and Princess Tiana is not only a historically important character but just from being herself she has such an impact. She's witty but a bit refined. The songs are catchy and the love story is genuine. I love this film.
Dayana R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved the movie just a great movies teach the kids to appreciate the little things in life and how to push yourself because dreams to come true good actors our favorite scenes are when the frogs talks to her and she freak out and when she kiss the frog
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who was your favorite character in Princess and the Frog?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
What is your favorite part in the movie?
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The little lightning bug!!
deb c.
raynham, MA
Is there more multicultural movies out there
Hayli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I haven't seen this yet, but I want to. Is it worth the watch? Is there a lot of singing, I don't really care for the singing Disney movies.