The Princess and the Frog uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY JOHN MUSKER & RON CLEMENTS

The Princess and the Frog
  • "i love that this disney movie is not just another princess being saved, there is self sacrifice and a love story beyond love at first sight" in 15 reviews
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this disney princess movie! It’s adorable and I love the story of the princess and the frog! All the characters and animals are adorable! This is a great movie! It’s in my dvd collection of course 😊
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Not my favorite Disney movie but I really liked that it Tiana wasn't a damsel in distress . We have a weekly family movie night and we've seen this several times . It kept us laughing . My kids loved it !
Amber H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great movie, I love the southerness in it. I'm fascinated by New Orleans culture. This is fun with catchy tunes and lots of pretty vibrant colors. I love that Tiana is so different from other princess's. She isn't a damsel in distress and there is a much deeper story running underneath all the great animation. Great love story! Great lessons! It's classic i love that lately all the newer disney princesses are not the romanticized ones I grew up with. Sorry Belle your still pretty cool but Merida is the shiznit!!!
Melanie M.
South Daytona, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorites and I feel that sometimes it's slightly underrated ! The music is so catchy and makes me miss Bourbon street in New Orleans. Heck it makes me crave beignets. I just wish that in one of the Disney parks they had Tiana's restaurant. How awesome would that be ? The story of a girl that didn't come from much but never gives up on her dreams is a great motto for adults and children both. Tiana's sass and drive make her one of my favorite Disney princesses !
Catherine M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Uno de mis favoritos y me siento que a veces es un poco subestimado! La música es tan pegadiza y me hace extraño calle Bourbon de Nueva Orleans. Diablos me hace anhelo buñuelos. Sólo deseo que en uno de los parques de Disney que tenían restaurante de Tiana. Que tan genial podría ser ? La historia de una niña que no vino de mucho, pero nunca se da por vencido en sus sueños es un gran lema para adultos y niños tanto. Sass y la unidad de Tiana hacen de ella una de mis princesas favoritas de Disney!
Marissa b.
I always LOVED Disney movies! and especially disney princesses so I was really excited to see an African American Princess that could be great favorites to younger girls and even yound adults. This was one of the sweetest movies I've seen in a very long time. The animation is wondering and the singing and character voices were amazing! I would definitely watch it again!
Jessica C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this movie. The characters are likeable and the music is original. It had just the right amount of music for the movie to not feel like musical so I was even able to get my husband to watch it with us a few times. I would really like to see a second movie made so they can touch on the culture a little more and introduce a learn a little more about some of the characters.
Emily S.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is actually my favorite movie - I've forced quite a few friends to watch! It's just so lovely. The story is great, the animation magical, and it's got such a unique flavor and vibe from it's cultural setting. Tiana is an amazing addition to the princess lineup with her intelligence and determination. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Michelle O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful Disney Princess addition and the movie is funny and entertaining. I like the characters and the imagery is beautiful. My daughter likes this movie and sings along to the songs. Compared to other Disney Princess movies, it is not on my favorites list. But I do like it and will watch again.
Sophia B.
Glendale, CA
Definitely on my list of Top 5 Disney movies. Tiana, unlike many other Disney princesses works hard to make her own dreams come true and doesn't rely on the "damsel in distress" act. The jazzy feel-good music, old-school Disney animation and captivating artwork are fantastic.
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who was your favorite character in Princess and the Frog?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
What is your favorite part in the movie?
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The little lightning bug!!
deb c.
raynham, MA
Is there more multicultural movies out there
Hayli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I haven't seen this yet, but I want to. Is it worth the watch? Is there a lot of singing, I don't really care for the singing Disney movies.