The Princess and the Frog uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY JOHN MUSKER & RON CLEMENTS #72 in Movies

The Princess and the Frog
  • "i love that this disney movie is not just another princess being saved, there is self sacrifice and a love story beyond love at first sight" in 15 reviews
Ninibeth E.
Barquisimeto, Lara
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Cute throwback to Disney movies of the past. I love jazz and the New Orleans setting and this was a great little film. Looked awesome on blu ray and had solid voice acting across the board.
Kelsey S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I thought that this was really cool, I loved that the villian was a VooDoo Witch doctor, the movie had a little edge to it. It as also adorable! The firefly, Ray, was really a wonderful character. The whole movie had great lessons for children. The animation was great, the colouring was wonderful. A lot of people think this movie is "racist" because all of the black characters were poor. But it's historically accurate for the time it was set at and the Prince was coloured as well. The music was all really fun because of the whole jazz theme, loved it all.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is a great movie in the vein of Disney Classics with a great message for young ones. I heard a lot of people complain about the Southern Setting, but I've never had an interest in New Orleans, I don't like jazz and I LOVED this movie. I love the personality of Tiana, the gradual change of Naveen and the wonderful Lottie, of course.
Kennedy G.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Can I just say this is oneof my favorite Disney movies. Even my mom loves the movie she basically laughed herself to death. Favourite character has to be the crocodile/alligator he is hilarious.I would recommend this movie for anybody of all ages. This is going to be an everlasting Disney movie.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watched this one the last month for the first time, i don't know if its new or what, its different from the other disney cartoons, i liked and love the story a lot
Joanna D.
It was a good movie, but I found the character development of the villain a little lacking, but I love how Tiana was a strong woman who had goals!
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
I was actually really impressed with this cartoon. I don't often watch them with my kids but this one really peaked my interests.
Isabella D.
Av San Juan
I love Disney, I love how this movie and learning that leaves unfolds, it is excellent for children and adults also love disney
Estefania P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This movie completely blows you away it was so good not only were the songs catchy but it had characters you can relate to.
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
Who doesn't love a disney movie? I really enjoyed watching it, very different and fun!
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who was your favorite character in Princess and the Frog?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
What is your favorite part in the movie?
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The little lightning bug!!
deb c.
raynham, MA
Is there more multicultural movies out there
Hayli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I haven't seen this yet, but I want to. Is it worth the watch? Is there a lot of singing, I don't really care for the singing Disney movies.