The Princess and the Frog uploaded by Leah Helen T.

BY JOHN MUSKER & RON CLEMENTS #71 in Movies

The Princess and the Frog
  • "i love that this disney movie is not just another princess being saved, there is self sacrifice and a love story beyond love at first sight" in 15 reviews
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is about a frog who turns a girl into a frog princess and wins her heart
Jessica B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this movie! Hands down my favorite Disney movie and favorite Disney princess
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
Cute rendition of a Disney movie; have not seen it for a while though. I liked it.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is a cute movie great to put in to in joy with family I have one to rember
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My daughters new favorite movie. Really like this movie. Plus great music.
Dee M.
Columbus, OH
This movie is awesome. I love it so much I have the soundtrack on my iTunes.
Dany F.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Esta película es demasiado bella. Tiene mucha fantasía, las canciones son todas pegajosas. Me gusta la idea de que la princesa no es quien se cree que es y que el príncipe sea  egocéntrico porque no es algo que se vea todos los días en una película de disney.
La idea de que un cocodrilo y las luciérnagas hablen me parece muy interesante y divertido.
Esta película me saco varias risas, de verdad es fabulosa.
Keekee C.
x
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
First black princess 👸🏾. I live for this for simply that’s case. I think it so important that little girls see more than just white princesses. Growing up I feel like I could only relate to Pocahontas and Mulan who aren’t even princesses. It’s a great movie and would watch again any day.
Erica L.
Esse filme rompe paradigmas. Quebra aquele estigma de que a princesa tem ser branca, loira, de olhos azuis e frágil. A protagonista é forte, determinada, linda e negra!! Uma princesa encantadora que tem que lutar por aquilo que acredita e que como todas as outras, encontra o seu príncipe encantado!
Jessica G.
my SON loves this movie, we played it for him once and he will pick it out of the movies and watch it, he can watch it over and over again and again and not have a care. this is the first movie he watched without moving. i love this movies because its not your basic fairytale princess movie. it shows true friendship between the girls and its just abaoluetly amazing.
Alexandra L.
Castle Pines, CO
Who was your favorite character in Princess and the Frog?
Miranda S.
Granbury , TX
What is your favorite part in the movie?
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The little lightning bug!!
deb c.
raynham, MA
Is there more multicultural movies out there
Hayli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I haven't seen this yet, but I want to. Is it worth the watch? Is there a lot of singing, I don't really care for the singing Disney movies.