BY THE PRICE IS RIGHT

Play America s most beloved TV Game Show... on your TV! Try your hand at Plinko, Cliffhangers, Safe Crackers, and live the thrill of spinning the big wheel in the Showcase Showdown! The DVD version of the Price is Right enables player to "Come on Down" and be a part of all the action and excitement of a real TV show contestant.  The DVD features scenes from actual games shown on the hit game show, The Price is Right. Game comes with: 1 DVD Game 6 Price is Right wipe-off Bid Boards 1 Bid-Board Marker Game Instructions Ages 8 and up Please Note:   This product is encoded for US and Canadian standards. see more...

• What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with? 4 Answers
The Price Is Right DVD Game Ages 8+
  • "A great game for any age.This game is exactly like the tv show except you don't win real money and real prizes." in 1 review
  • "It's fairly cheap and great for the whole family to play." in 1 review
  • "We played it for a while the first week I bought it and we pretty much didn't touch it again after that. " in 1 review
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Gamer Expert Level 3
My family had this game and we loved playing it! We're big Price is Right fans. This game is fun to play with a group of people. It's easy to navigate. My only complaint would be the repetitiveness. You can only play it so many times before memorizing things.
Carla Louise L.
grafton, WV
This is a good game to play with your family. Kids of all ages can enjoy this one. You get to play the games you see on tv. The only drawback is having just one remote control. My family fights over who gets to control the game.
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
If you love watching price is right on TV. Than you'll love playing it even more. It has every single game that you have came to love and more. My personal favorite is Plink-o. I mean isn't that the greatest?
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
I have this game and I can play for HOURS!!!! A must buy! A great game for any age.This game is exactly like the TV show except you don't win real money and real prizes. The host and the sounds, everything!
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
Such a fun game, even though it still isn't as fun as being on the show but it's really close to it. This show has been on TV for forever so coming out with a game was a great idea for long time viewers.
Kristina R.
I still watch this show....that makes more than 20 years. I miss bob barker. But now I can have it at home!!! not the same, but still fun with the right people
Danielle Z.
This game is so much fun! I use to watch the show every morning. It is not the same as the actual show, but it is still a lot of fun and very entertaining.
Lyndsey C.
I was surprised that I really liked this game. I thought it would be one of those family games, geared towards kids, but this was really good.
Michelle N.
I bought this for my mom. We played it for a while the first week I bought it and we pretty much didn't touch it again after that.
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
Love playing this when the family gets together.. Its just like the show. Super Fun! Cheap way to have a great time!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with?