BY THE PRICE IS RIGHT

Play America s most beloved TV Game Show... on your TV! Try your hand at Plinko, Cliffhangers, Safe Crackers, and live the thrill of spinning the big wheel in the Showcase Showdown! The DVD version of the Price is Right enables player to "Come on Down" and be a part of all the action and excitement of a real TV show contestant.  The DVD features scenes from actual games shown on the hit game show, The Price is Right. Game comes with: 1 DVD Game 6 Price is Right wipe-off Bid Boards 1 Bid-Board Marker Game Instructions Ages 8 and up Please Note:   This product is encoded for US and Canadian standards. see more...

• What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with? 4 Answers
  • "It's fairly cheap and great for the whole family to play." in 1 review
  • "A great game for any age.This game is exactly like the tv show except you don't win real money and real prizes." in 1 review
  • "We played it for a while the first week I bought it and we pretty much didn't touch it again after that. " in 1 review
Robert F.
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
If you love watching price is right on TV. Than you'll love playing it even more. It has every single game that you have came to love and more. My personal favorite is Plink-o. I mean isn't that the greatest?
Noemi P.
Noemi P.
Gamer Expert
The price is right is one of my favorite games. I always loved the tv show and now I can play the actual games.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely adored The Price is Right when I was a little girl so this game brings back some fond memories :)
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I remember loving this when I was younger. Such a fun and fairly inexpensive way to entertain the family (:
Kiantenesha B.
Kiantenesha B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this game would be better if we could get the prizes lol just kidding but this game is really fun
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
I still watch this show....that makes more than 20 years. I miss bob barker. But now I can have it at home!!! not the same, but still fun with the right people
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
I love this game. My mom and I have played it for hours. It is so realistic and fun!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
I bought this for my mom. We played it for a while the first week I bought it and we pretty much didn't touch it again after that.
Mandie T.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
I have this game and I can play for HOURS!!!! A must buy! A great game for any age.This game is exactly like the TV show except you don't win real money and real prizes. The host and the sounds, everything!
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
This game is so much fun! I use to watch the show every morning. It is not the same as the actual show, but it is still a lot of fun and very entertaining.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
What's your favorite pizza to use your pizza cutter with?