BY THE PRICE IS RIGHT

New Host, New Sets, Same classic Price is Right fun! COME ON DOWN...AGAIN with this new 2nd Edition of the Price is Right DVD Game. Featuring new and improved versions of Contestant s Row, The Showcase Showdown, and Plinko, and 7 new-to-DVD pricing games including Half Off, More or Less, Swap Meet, Secret X, That s Too Much, Coming or Going and Hole in One! For 1 or more players ages 8 and up. see more...

• How long does it take to play a full game?2 Answers
  • I would love to get my hands on this ! Where can I buy it ?1 Answers
  • Would this be considered a good game to buy for my boyfri...1 Answers
The Price Is Right DVD 2nd Edition ages 8+
  • "I love watching this show on tv I haven't played the game but looks fun for a great game night with family and friends " in 11 reviews
  • "very fun game to play for family game night or when you have a few friends over, my only issue is if you play too often the game becomes repetitive." in 5 reviews
  • "very fun to play and i agree with another reviewer it does become repetitive but it is fun when you are bored but my daughter is destructive and she scratched it up and it wont play right now :(" in 5 reviews
  • "This game is actually really fun, not like being on the real thing but still, extremely fun!" in 5 reviews
  • "The game is really fun and the whole family loves to play." in 3 reviews
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
We purchased this game for our weekly family game night and I am so glad we did..The game is so easy to play and it has given us hours of playing fun..I definitely recommend this game
P M.
I'll be honest, this isn't aimed toward your hard-core gamers. This is more centered around a very young audience to those in the 50s+ range who don't like video games. It's fun, nonetheless, and can be used to help younger children with math. If you have a grandparen't and\or paren't who has trouble with technology, you can use this to help them learn how to use their TV and DVD player.
Abby L.
Streator, IL
I love the price is right! Actually, I'm going to go see a live show of the price is right in November! I can't wait! This game is actually really fun, not like being on the real thing but still, extremely fun!
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Gamer Expert Level 5
Very fun to play and i agree with another reviewer it does become repetitive but it is fun when you are bored but my daughter is destructive and she scratched it up and it wont play right now :(
Amanda A.
Fenton, MI
I have a monthly game night with my friends and we regularly play this game and we have a blast! this game is awesome and tons of fun. This game is our usual go to game and my husband and I even play it with just the two of us some times when we are bored.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Played this once with a couple of friends, but we all quickly lost interest. I think that if we would have had a bigger crowd playing, it would have been more fun.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
This is fun to play, but only if you really have more than 3 people. The graphics are good and the games are fun to play. Almost like playing the real show, but of course you don't win real prizes.
Nancy W.
West Monroe, LA
This is a fun & happy game to play. I mention that it is a happy game, because you cannot be sad once you begin playing it. If we have young children around, we pair each child with an adult.
Heather K.
Lackawanna, NY
Our family loved this game we were playing it at least 3 nights a week. And when the kids go to bed we play with our friends but can get a little competitive
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
I love love love the show, and the dvd game lets you play along very similar to being on the show! It's a great activity for friends and family get-togethers!
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
How is this game?
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Is this game fun for adults or only kids?
Cara L.
Kitchener, ON
OMG I want this? Does it become repetitive and predictable since it's a DVD? That would be my only concern.
stephanie n.
How long does it take to play a full game?
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
What's this DVD cd for ?!