The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment uploaded by Ana R.The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment uploaded by Cassandra D.

BY NONE

• I had this book before in high school but is it really th...1 Answers
Cristina G.
Wow, I don't have the words to say what this book has done for me. Dealing with anxiety and stress, I felt lost in my own mind and was gifted this book by a friend who saw I need help.  After reading this book, I gained a whole new perspective and learned so much about the way our ego and mind takes over on a daily basis without us realizing it. This book has changed my life. Every word made a difference and pushed me to work on focusing on the power of NOW. Live in the present.   READ IT.
Kayla W.
This book gave me a whole new perspective. It put pieces of my own puzzle together as well as made me question things I already believed. It challenged me spiritually and was everything and more I needed and wanted. I have pages highlighted and frequent a lot of quotes when I really need guidance.
Cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
This book is mind blowing book. I recommend for anyway that's looking to peace of mind and appreciating daily blessings. There is a way out of depression and learning to roll with the punches of life! Read this book!!!
Sabriyya Monaé F.
Newark, NJ
I love love love love this book. This book can change your life as long as your have a open mind and is willing to commit to the book. I recommend this reading for everyone because everyone will get something from it.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
I love this book. It's a really inspirational read that opens your mind up to figuring out who you are as a person. I love this book and will recommend it to anyone who is trying to get closer to themselves.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
For those who love to read this book is awesome if you haven't read it yet I can't tell you the whole thing about it but let me tell you you will like this book
Jon N.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're really interested in mindfulness and expanding your perceptions then read No Boundaries by Ken Wilbur instead of this meandering, watered-down mess.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Phew this is a very hard read. I feel like i have to have a degree in literally arts to get it. Im not a fan of complicated books.
Jaclyn P.
Eckhart Tolle is such a fascinating person to me. I love hear everything he has to say. To me he is just such a reasonable person. He taught me how to control my emotions and how to understand the emotions of other people. Now when I see a person who is very angry and aggressive, it doesn´t bug me like it used to. Eckhart taught me the nature of humans and how to live presently rather than having my mind always in the past or worrying about the future. I'm notorious for creating situations in my head that aren't there. This book might not be a miracle worker but it is certainly a book that everyone should read. I think the world would be a better place that way.
Naida M.
I had this book before in high school but is it really that good? I lost it and I want to read it.