The Powder Brush

Shop La Mer The Powder Brush. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How do this brush size up to others?
Where is the La Mer The Powder Brush manufactured?
Does this brush shed?
Start your review of The Powder Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Nikki T.
Henderson, NV
The Powder Brush uploaded by Nikki T.
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
This is my favorite when it's all said and done buff everything in brush… The fibers on this brush are so soft and it is so beautiful! Hey- no lie, I was just being extra when I bought it, but ended up falling in love with it... it's almost like a fluffy Artís brush! So, if you're just bougie this type this brush is also- for you...😂🖤The Powder Brush
Stacey B.
Daniel Island, SC
The Powder Brush uploaded by Stacey B.
The Powder Brush uploaded by Stacey B.
Michele wang made me do it! I love my Chikuhodos, the bottom is a z1. But the la mer is a bit different. It SO FULL and domed shape - fabulous for loose powder application because you can pounce as well as rotate it around using all sides of the brush. It’s synthetic, soft (not like the Chikuhodos) but it’s a great addition because you can apply powder in a different way. I bought it on sale at Nordstrom.
Amanda L.
Vero Beach, FL
The Powder Brush uploaded by Amanda L.
This is such a soft, luxurious brush! I use it everyday for powder applications and it is so quick because it’s such a large brush!
Monique P.
I give this brush 3 stars hide you ask me when I 1st purchased it and start using it I would have given it 5 stars but after washing it twice the same way I do all of my brushes for 20 years. there's a weird color happening at the bottom by the silver rim so I will be returning to nordstrom's to get a new brush and find out if La mer has some special brush technique that they want to sell me a $90 brush cleaner for then I'm bringing this down to a one.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,257 reviews
I love how full and plush this powder brush is. I seen people raving about it so I made the purchase, which was a bit pricey for a brush.I like to slightly dust my face with setting powder to set everything in but I don't like to bake my face, but it is a beautiful brush that has been with me for sometime now and the quality really has held up. I say it's worth the splurge and I definitely recommend this brush.
Robbin S.
Nowata, OK
The Softest brush ever! Its My Favorite brush. The face powder just glides across my face. Its so soft and feels like soft feathers. I Love this makeup brush. I reach for it every day! Thanks La Mer.
Emily S.
Everett, WA
Worth absolutely every penny! This brush is on the pricier side but i promise it’s the best powder brush on the market. The brush itself is extremely soft! 100/10 🤩🤑
April L.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is sooo soft!! Gives your powder the best application. Very light. Great for buffing everything together. I’ve had it for over a year now and it is still very soft and has kept its shape. I believe in investing in your makeup brushes and this one is definitely worth it!!
Sidra V.
Quincy, MA
The Powder Brush uploaded by Sidra V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Fantastic brush. I bought it on the rec of a fave beauty youtuber, Michele Wang, and I think it's terrific for applying loose setting powder or finishing powder all over my face. I never feel like it picks up too much powder at once, or distributes it unevenly on my face. A superior tool really can make a difference!
Ginna J.
This is by far the best powder brush in the world!! It’s nice and big and fluffy and after every time I clean it and returns to its original shape with no shedding whatsoever!! And love and totally worth every penny!!