BY THE POPCORN FACTORY

Surprise friends, coworkers and family with a gift that is sure to please any palate with this The Popcorn Factory popcorn tin. Filled with 3 mouthwatering flavors of popcorn Perfect for all holiday gatherings What's Included 2-gal. tin with caramel, cheese & butter popcorn 7.5"H x 10.25"W x 10.25"D Weight: 4 lbs. Size: Candy. Color: Multicolor. see more...

Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Columbus, OH
I actually received this as an earlier Christmas gift when I was living in the dorms in college. This was such a great gift, and was very easy and large to share with my roommates and friends. The tin was very cute and the flavors were all delicious and divided in their own sections of the tin, making it easy for everyone to pick and choose what flavors they wanted!
sa m.
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Houston
They have the best popcorn in the world like omg !!!!! I'm in love with them I first ate popcorn from them when I 12 my hated me for always eating her popcorn but I couldn't help that popcorn was the bomb & it's cheaper then other popcorn in better yes I would recommend everyone to buy some from them
NickNiv S.
NickNiv S.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg !!! The popcorn is amazing !!! This company is amazing !!! I can't stop eating the popcorn!!! I save it for movie night with my husband!!! Not disappointed at all!! Affordable price!!! I'm glad I orders many !!!!! Flavors are great !! I recommend you gotta try this popcorn!🤤🤤🤤🤤
Coral R.
Coral R.
Franklin Park, IL
Uhhhh I love me some popcorn. Mostly when it's 3 different types of them.. my favorite is the caramel one mmm mm mm. It's all so delicious and if your looking to buy any type of popcorn then I suggest you get this one. You Can't go wrong with this mixture of yummy 🍿 popcorn. Love it.
Liviet A.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
I love the popcorn factory they are full of every kind of popcorn of course the bad part is that it's too far away from where I live but it's so delicious and worth it to travel to the store I recommend to take your kids their so they can pick their own popcorn of their choice.
Vincenza B.
Vincenza B.
Middletown, NY
I received a holiday tin of #thepopcornfactory 3 flavors. All were amazing. This made a welcome addition to holiday treats . I would now give this as a gift myself. The Popcorn FactoryThe Popcorn Factory Snowtime 3-Way Popcorn Tin (2-Gallon), Multicolor
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Lexington
Love the different types of popcorn offered in this tin. There is always something for everyone! Which is good, because it's a LOT of popcorn! Great amount for the price and never had a problem with shipping. Always arrives in perfect condition, tasty and delicious!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I absolutely love the time can popcorn ! Popcorn is my favorite snack and being able to get a cute tin can fu of popcorn is awesome and not only do you get popcorn in a cute tin can but you get three different flavors ! It always tastes delicious and definitely the best
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Bomb bomb boommbbb!! Our entire family LOVESSS like ALL the flavors of this popcorn!! The shipping price is a little outrageous tho. Like I REALLY don't want to pay $10-$15 for shipping on a $20 popcorn tin.

Fix the shipping prices & I'm sure a lot of us would order more.