The Popcorn Factory uploaded by Ebony O.The Popcorn Factory uploaded by Estefania C.

BY THE POPCORN FACTORY #3 in Specialty Food Stores

The Popcorn Factory has great gourmet popcorn gift baskets and ideas for every occasion. Delicious popcorn tins and snacks in dozens of flavors since 1979.

Cheyenne O.
Walnutport
The best popcorn ever !!! Their popcorn is soo delicious. It is very good quality. Sometimes the popcorn can be a little bit sticky but still. My favorite item would have to be regular and yes I would totally go and order again because of how great this company is!!!
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So, my children absolutely love flavored popcorn. In fact, they just love popcorn in general. Our first time ordering products from The Popcorn Factory, I thought it would've been a small package and not worth the price. But it was a decent size and my kids loved it. They probably would've ate the the whole trio in one day if I let them.
Soha A.
We always get a package delivered for the holidays. They have great baskets to choose from. All there popcorn are flavored and taste fresh. This is a great gift to give to family or friends for the holidays.
Tyra H.
I never know what to get my brother and his family for Christmas, so I often turn to The Popcorn Factory.  I particularly like the stack of tins, each with a different snack item inside.  It's an affordable, delicious, unique gift.  Perfect for a family whose members all have different tastes.
Allison G.
Cullowhee, NC
GREAT POPCORN! I loved all the flavor of popcorn they have. I was amazed when  I was able to try different flavors of popcorn! How often do you get to do that? You can't buy it at the grocrey store! It was very affordable and made me so happy! I recommend this to everyone! GO TRY IT TODAY!!!
Courtney S.
Smithfield
We love the popcorn factory, the variety of flavors !!! we get all of our family's a tin for the holidays and they are always out for parties and gone before Christmas eve or new years, this is not your typical styrofoam popcorn tin ! try the deep dish pizza flavor is amazing.
Amanda P.
Always a fun gift to send!!! Who doesnt love popcorn? This is not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. I would use their services again. The plain old caramel corn is always a favorite item!! I havent had a recipient complain about getting this!
Neally D.
Waco, TX
This company is so great ! Ordered came with all types of popcorn in just a matter of time ! I'm going to order popcorn factory every time I have order someone a gift cause this is great for anybody! Kids adults and grandmas and grandpas ! They love it !
Jenna S.
I had been wanting to try the Popcorn Factory popcorn for a long time, so last Christmas we bought a basket from Costco. It was good, but it made me feel gross after eating just a handful. The flavors we're pretty good, but I wasn't super impressed. 😖
Grace K.
Albany NY
Very good popcorn all flavors were delicious to me always order from here. It’s very affordable and not expensive at all. Very good quality you get what you paid for. It’s takes awhile to get but you get your money worth. I would definitely recommend.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where is this place located?