The Popcorn Factory uploaded by Estefania C.The Popcorn Factory uploaded by Ebony O.

BY THE POPCORN FACTORY #3 in Specialty Food Stores

The Popcorn Factory has great gourmet popcorn gift baskets and ideas for every occasion. Delicious popcorn tins and snacks in dozens of flavors since 1979.

Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Chantelle R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So, my children absolutely love flavored popcorn. In fact, they just love popcorn in general. Our first time ordering products from The Popcorn Factory, I thought it would've been a small package and not worth the price. But it was a decent size and my kids loved it. They probably would've ate the the whole trio in one day if I let them.
Tyra H.
I never know what to get my brother and his family for Christmas, so I often turn to The Popcorn Factory.  I particularly like the stack of tins, each with a different snack item inside.  It's an affordable, delicious, unique gift.  Perfect for a family whose members all have different tastes.
Allison G.
Cullowhee, NC
GREAT POPCORN! I loved all the flavor of popcorn they have. I was amazed when  I was able to try different flavors of popcorn! How often do you get to do that? You can't buy it at the grocrey store! It was very affordable and made me so happy! I recommend this to everyone! GO TRY IT TODAY!!!
Nicole c.
NEW JERSEY

Unfortunately, the same item did not exist and what they did have and I purchased was disappointing at best.  It was over $100 and consisted of a large tin of various popcorn and several solid colored boxes.  It looked so impressive online that when the recipient received my gift, I was shocked at how much smaller the items were in real time.  Not worth the money!

Disappointed and I would not call upon this company again to deliver my sentiments to my friends knowing what I now have come to realize.  The ownership must have changed hands.

Overrated and I would view other gift websites before making any final decision.

This is not the best of the best any longer.VA few years ago I received a marvelous assortment of various popcorn and goodies that came in three (3) large colorful metal canisters from The Popcorn Factory.  I was so excited and pleased with the presentation and the quality of the merchandise that I decided to order something just like it.
This is not the best of the best any longer.
Halea S.
Medford , OR
Well I work for Harry & David, which The Popcorn Factory is a sister brand of. They are delicious though. I am obsessed with the cheddar popcorn! I order for my self and my father. The whole family enjoyed it though really. I found them though my job but will always order for family now
Courtney S.
Smithfield
We love the popcorn factory, the variety of flavors !!! we get all of our family's a tin for the holidays and they are always out for parties and gone before Christmas eve or new years, this is not your typical styrofoam popcorn tin ! try the deep dish pizza flavor is amazing.
Marilyn O.
Hialeah, FL
OK if you’re a popcorn lover this is a place you will want to slip to your loved ones so that on special occasions they can send you a fun popcorn gift. I mean, I’d even send myself stuff from how fun and delicious all of their gift sets are! Why not?! TREAT YOURSELF!
Amanda P.
Always a fun gift to send!!! Who doesnt love popcorn? This is not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either. I would use their services again. The plain old caramel corn is always a favorite item!! I havent had a recipient complain about getting this!
Neally D.
Waco, TX
This company is so great ! Ordered came with all types of popcorn in just a matter of time ! I'm going to order popcorn factory every time I have order someone a gift cause this is great for anybody! Kids adults and grandmas and grandpas ! They love it !
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where is this place located?