The Popcorn Factory uploaded by Estefania C.

BY THE POPCORN FACTORY #4 in Specialty Food Stores

The Popcorn Factory has great gourmet popcorn gift baskets and ideas for every occasion. Delicious popcorn tins and snacks in dozens of flavors since 1979.

Nicole c.
Nicole c.
NEW JERSEY

Unfortunately, the same item did not exist and what they did have and I purchased was disappointing at best.  It was over $100 and consisted of a large tin of various popcorn and several solid colored boxes.  It looked so impressive online that when the recipient received my gift, I was shocked at how much smaller the items were in real time.  Not worth the money!

Disappointed and I would not call upon this company again to deliver my sentiments to my friends knowing what I now have come to realize.  The ownership must have changed hands.

Overrated and I would view other gift websites before making any final decision.

This is not the best of the best any longer.VA few years ago I received a marvelous assortment of various popcorn and goodies that came in three (3) large colorful metal canisters from The Popcorn Factory.  I was so excited and pleased with the presentation and the quality of the merchandise that I decided to order something just like it.
This is not the best of the best any longer.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Tucked away in a light industrial park and with limited hours, this is THE place to find those gourmet popcorn items that YOU wanted yourself but wouldn't splurge to buy from the catalog. Time your visit just after a holiday and you'll find great deals on those special items. Or, go anytime and get great deals on bags and tins of popcorn. This is our go-to place for treats all year long -- great deals, a few samples and friendly people . . . not to mention the great smells from the factory! My new favourite is "Cornfusion," -- a sweet and salty combo of cheddar, caramel, and butter popcorn. excellent!!
I also bought the Popcorn Ball decorating kit: 8 popcorn balls; 9 bags of candy and cooky decorations (including various coloured candy eyes); 2 candy writing pens; and a bag of caramel popcorn. what fun!
The Popcorn Factory's exclusive designs for tins and boxes are brilliant and highly collectible. After the contents are enjoyed, use the clever packaging for storage or to hold other gifts (assuming you're willing to let them out of the house).
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Nelson I.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
The Popcorn Factory used to be a great place to buy gifts. The customer service was great and the products were, too. What happened? My brother ordered a Christmas gift for me that finally arrived in February. And, the popcorn was gross. I contacted them. The customer service? Confused, confusing, at a loss, incompetent-and, that's the nice one I talked to. After 4 attempts to find out what they were going to do to "fix" the problem, I give up. I took it all the way to the guy who claimed to be the manager on duty. He couldn't find the order, couldn't tell me anything about the supposed gift card they had told me 3 times prior to this call, that was to be sent to me, finally just said he couldn't help me-that I should call back when I had the original order number. I told him the other reps were able to find it. He got flustered and started trying to talk over me-rude as well. I told him to give me corporate's number. He refused. So, I told him to have his supervisor call me. Bye, bye Popcorn Factory. I'm done!
Michael R.
Michael R.
Tallahassee
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
A delicious pick-me-up gift that is sure to deliver smiles, our new Let-It-Bee Tower features an adorable design, 6 charming gift tags to choose from, and 5 tiers of mouthwatering treats. It comes filled with Black & White Jelly Beans, 2 Bee Cookies, Double Honey Bee Candy and 3 flavors of gourmet popcorn: Cheese, Caramel and White Cheddar. Choose from these six charming sentiments: Bee Mine; Bee Well; Happy Bee-Day; Just Bee-cause; Thank You for Bee-ing a Friend; You are Bee-autiful.
Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
DET
I came to check out this place since I got a coupon for a free mini bundle in the mail. I ended up getting the white chocolate raspberry, as well as the chocolate. They had samples of the lemon as well which was delicious. I love that the icing on the top is more like a cream cheese frosting so it's not too sweet. The flavors I tried were absolutely delicious and moist. I would say my favorite was the chocolate. I'll definitely be stopping by to bring these goodies to work.
Nathalie Nicole E.
Nathalie Nicole E.
Florida
For more than 30 years, The Popcorn Factory® has been the "popcorn authority" with our impressive collection of crowd-pleasing gifts and great-tasting snacks. We start with the finest corn grown right here in the USA and transform each kernel into premium popcorn using 100% corn oil and infusions of the very tastiest flavors. The Popcorn Factory pops over 1 million pounds of popcorn per year in many great tasting gourmet flavors. And all of our popcorn is Kosher OUD.
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
For my fiances birthday, I was at a loss of what to get him. His popcorn loving soul was meant to meet The Popcorn Factory, though! I had a surprise birthday tin delivered to the house with 4 gourmet popcorns. He LOVED it! The popcorn stayed fresh for over a week and everyone got to dig their hands in it for a taste. The flavors were spot-on. If you're a popcorn fiend or know someone who is, this is the store for you!
Julie M.
Julie M.
MARY ESTHER, FL
I have to visit the Popcorn Factory overtime I find a new one. They will give you samples and so I can never make up my mind on just one flavor to purchase. I love the cheese ones, buttery caramel and butterscotch so much. I have gifted a variety pack to my god daughter who is also a huge fan of popcorn and she said that she thought it was the best popcorn she had ever eaten and I would have to agree. Definitely stop in if you are lucky enough to cross paths with a Popcorn Factory!
Haley I.
Haley I.
Stevens, PA
My best friend and I wanted to send some sort of gift to our friend who started a new job and we stumbled across popcorn factory. I loved that they had so many different categories of gifts to send. They had everything from graduation gifts to thank you gifts to motivational gifts. They also had holiday themed popcorn baskets that you could send and they had awesome specials! There's definitely something for everyone here, and who doesn't like popcorn?!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where is this place located?