The Pirate Fairy

by Peggy Holmes

From the world of Peter Pan comes The Pirate Fairy, a swashbuckling adventure about Zarina, a smart and ambitious dust-keeper fairy who’s captivated by Blue Pixie Dust and its endless possibilities. When Zarina’s wild ideas get her into trouble, she flees Pixie Hollow and joins forces with the scheming pirates of Skull Rock, who make her captain of their ship. Tinker Bell and her friends must embark on an epic adventure to find Zarina, and together they go sword-to-sword against the band of pirates led by a cabin boy named James, who’ll soon be known as Captain Hook himself. Enjoy the laughter, heart, magic and thrills of The Pirate Fairy.

NETFLEX HAS ALL TINKER BELL MOVIES, WHO SEEN ALL OF HER MOVIES ON THERE..?
WHATS THE ACTOR NAME THAT PLAYS TINKER BELL ?
WHO ARE THE ACTORS THAT PLAY THE FAIRY'S IN THIS MOVIE?
Start your review of The Pirate Fairy!
How would you rate this product?
a year ago
This is such a fun movie, it is one of my personal favorites and has more singing than the other movies had. Tom H. makes a great Captain Hook & love that Tinker Bells wish for switching talents kinda came true with the discovery of new pixie dust!!
a year agoOcala, FL
My sister loves this soo much great movie loved when their powers got switch do funny they learned that you should appreciate each other power and you to put your self in other peoe shoes to see things.
3 years agoSanford , FL
The Pirate Fairy is by far my favorite of all the Tinkerbell movies. As an adult I wanted to be Zarina for Halloween the year this movie came out. I enjoyed that this film actually went back to the beginning more with a little introduction to Tic tock croc and a very young Captain Hook. I watch this movie a lot with my daughter.
3 years agoMobile, AL
The tinker bell films are family friendly and this one is great. It is different from the other fairy movies. The film gives us a look into the peter pan world more and show us a young Captain Hook. There are lessons to be learned in all the fairy films and this one is no different. This film is on Netflix.
3 years agoSan Antonio, TX
I LOVE WATCHING THIS DISNEY MOVIE WITH MY FOUR GRANDDAUGHTERS, TINKER BELL IS A VERY GOOD MOVIE.. WE WATCHED THIS MOVIE LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES AND NEVER GET TIRED OF WATCHING. GOOD FOR ALL AGE GROUPS. TINKER BELL HAS FOUR OR FIVE MOVIES OUT ON NETFLEX
3 years agoLouisville, KY
This is a super cute movie great for all ages. Even as a grown adult I still look forward to seeing all the new Tinkerbell movies that come out. The story lines are great. They teach a wonderful lesson to kids. This is perfect for the whole family.
5 years agoDes Plaines, IL
I have a 9 Year Old daughter and have watched all the Tinkerbell Movies together. As an adult I have no shame in admitting I love all the Fairy movies. =D This one is my favorite..Pirates and Fairies???? Hello? What a perfect combo. Even my step sons enjoyed it. Its colorful and entertaining. I highly recommend!
3 years ago
The Pirate Fairy is a great addition to the Tinkerbell movie series! My daughter and I have watched it countless times and it never gets old! Such a cute movie and storyline, with adorable, fun characters that you're sure to love. It's a great movie for the whole family to enjoy together!
3 years agoSterling Hts, MI
I've seen all the tinker bell movies and this one is by far my favorite. Love how it tells the beginning store of Captain Hook and tick tock croc. Fairy and pirates you couldn't ask for a better Disney story.
4 years agoWolverine , Mi
I may be a grown adult but I love all the Tinkerbell movies and this one was no exception. I love the cute little twists and the adventures all the fairies go on to save their home.