Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesSaltThe Pioneer Woman
Vintage Floral Salt and Pepper and Butter Dish Set

The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Salt and Pepper and Butter Dish Set

Proper seasoning is essential for every meal and with The Pioneer Woman Salt and Pepper Shaker and Butter Dish Set, you can create flavor with the help of charming florals set against elegant shades of white and teal. The salt and pepper shakers feature a solid teal body with a floral top. The butter dish perfectly complements the shakers with a sweet ",Butter makes everything better", sentiment.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.25 x 9.25 x 6.75 Inches

Salt shaker; Pepper shaker; Butter dish with lid; Dishwasher safe

Material: Porcelain

I would like this product alot?
Start your review of The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Salt and Pepper and Butter Dish Set!
Jessica H.
The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Salt and Pepper and Butter Dish Set uploaded by Jessica H.
I received this as a Christmas present and it’s something that I hold dear to my heart. My cat used to always steal my sticks of butter off the table because I always kept them on a plate if I was using it that day for dinner to soften. So the butter dish was a gift to me from my cat & kids.
Kelly W.
Daytona Beach, FL
The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Salt and Pepper and Butter Dish Set uploaded by Kelly W.
I received this as a bridal shower gift because everyone knows I love the pioneer woman! It’s so cute sitting in our kitchen and it’s nice to have soft butter on hand
Brianna L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Salt and Pepper and Butter Dish Set uploaded by Brianna L.
My husband surprised me with this butter and seasoning set and I absolutely love them. They are SO cute and match my kitchen and the rest of my TPW items perfectly. I needed a butter dish that isn't clear because I like to leave a stick on the counter.
Rachel C.
Jackson, MO
The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Salt and Pepper and Butter Dish Set uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the color an the little pop of floral on top. They are very easy to hold an use. The price was not bad for the quality of the product. I have accidentally dropped mine an they arent cracked chipped or broke. So they are made very well an of course very cute!
Krishna R.
Passaic, NJ
It’s nice product .Pioneer women have all good product.I am recommended this product
Carla B.
New Berlin, NY
The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Salt and Pepper and Butter Dish Set uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a huge fan of all things pioneer woman the butter dish was made well and is a beautiful addition to my collection.The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Salt and Pepper and Butter Dish Set
kelsey G.
As collector of Pioneer Woman cookware. I was very pleased with the quality and packaging of the butter dish and the salt and pepper shakers. Easy to fill and wash when that's needed and the butter dish is sturdy and a little heavy. The design is just beautiful and will go well with the PW theme. Great gift idea and choice and highly recommend.
Susan S.
The Pioneer Woman Vintage Floral Salt and Pepper and Butter Dish Set my mom has been purchasing this collection for a few years. She really likes the teal pop off color. Everything she has bought looks of great quality and makes her kitchen look very cute and functional.
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
It’s such a pretty set! Very stylish! Easy to use! Pioneer is a wonderful brand for all kitchen products!
Christine C.
Fall River, MA
This is such a cute little set ! I love everything this brand her pasta sauce is also to die for