by THE PIONEER WOMAN

Make delicious meals and desserts with The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Decorated Oven Safe Bakeware. Featuring a gorgeous floral pattern in cheerful, old-fashioned colors, these lovely dishes make a truly special addition to the kitchen. This 2-piece stoneware bakeware set includes a 9" ruffle top pie plate and a versatile 2.3-quart ruffle top baking dish that's ideal for small casseroles or quick breads. It makes a delightful gift for the cooking enthusiast or baker on your list. The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Decorated 9" Ruffle Top Pie Plate and 2.3-Quart Ruffle Top Bakeware- 9" ruffle top pie plate. 2.3 quart floral baker. Material- stoneware. Dishwasher safe bakeware makes cleanup easier. Oven safe. Ideal for desserts and suitable for baking savory meals.

Material: Stoneware

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.57 x 8.07 x 13.20 Inches

9" ruffle top pie plate; 2.3 quart floral baker; Dishwasher safe bakeware makes cleanup easier; Oven safe; Ideal for desserts and suitable for baking savory meals

Shape: Round

"The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Decorated 9"" Ruffle Top Pie Plate and 2.3-Quart Ruffle Top Bakeware" How durable is this plate? Will it break easily or is it more durable for taking to pot lucks?
Start your review of "The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Decorated 9"" Ruffle Top Pie Plate and 2.3-Quart Ruffle Top Bakeware"!
Longview, TX
I love my bakeware, it’s the cutest thing and also cleans easy. The dishes are beautiful and fun to display my creations in.
Flemingsburg , KY
Love the baking dish and the pie pan! They both are super easy to clean because food doesn’t tent to stick to them!! Score!!!
Purchased at: Walmart
I got these for a friend's wedding present. They loved the dishes and Wal-Mart even threw in a cookbook for 8 more dollars.
Mount Vernon, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Pioneer woman everything! I love her designs & the way she makes everything to where it can be put together & collected!
Love my pioneer woman porcelain items, they are all so beautiful and fun to use definitely a staple item in my kitchen.
Labelle, FL
Very colorful and pretty. Matches the pots and pans well. The sizes are normal for what you would use them for.
Jonesville , MI
Cleans super easy. Very cute design. Wish they were a litttle bigger. Don’t seem to be [email protected] of other dishes
Marion, OH
My husband and I enjoy pioneer woman decor. It's so colorful and classy looking. They have beautiful pieces.
Plainview, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this bakeware. It’s beautiful and works great. Easy to use and clean. The price is great too.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are so beautiful and such good quality!!! They make delicious and beautiful meals!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Brandy N. • 7 months ago
I wouldn't but I am clumsy. I would be afraid I would break it trying to get it there.