by THE PIONEER WOMAN

Make delicious meals and desserts with The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Decorated Oven Safe Bakeware. Featuring a gorgeous floral pattern in cheerful, old-fashioned colors, these lovely dishes make a truly special addition to the kitchen. This 2-piece stoneware bakeware set includes a 9" ruffle top pie plate and a versatile 2.3-quart ruffle top baking dish that's ideal for small casseroles or quick breads. It makes a delightful gift for the cooking enthusiast or baker on your list. The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Decorated 9" Ruffle Top Pie Plate and 2.3-Quart Ruffle Top Bakeware- 9" ruffle top pie plate. 2.3 quart floral baker. Material- stoneware. Dishwasher safe bakeware makes cleanup easier. Oven safe. Ideal for desserts and suitable for baking savory meals.

Material: Stoneware

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.57 x 8.07 x 13.20 Inches

9" ruffle top pie plate; 2.3 quart floral baker; Dishwasher safe bakeware makes cleanup easier; Oven safe; Ideal for desserts and suitable for baking savory meals

Shape: Round

"The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Decorated 9"" Ruffle Top Pie Plate and 2.3-Quart Ruffle Top Bakeware" How durable is this plate? Will it break easily or is it more durable for taking to pot lucks?
Start your review of "The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Decorated 9"" Ruffle Top Pie Plate and 2.3-Quart Ruffle Top Bakeware"!
Hampstead
I love this combo! I use both of these all the time when making dinner or baking. Seriously a staple in our home! Well used and loved these have no problem going into the oven, to the counter, then the fridge! Love the colors and patterns really complements a lot of different things so it can easily fit in with the rest of your dishes!
Athens
I am in love with the pioneer woman. Her cookware is 100% non stick. No need to fix something that isn’t broken. If there was anything that would need Improvement I would say to change up the color scheme. I will be purchasing more here soon. The cookware is large enough for a big family without using multiple pots.
Oklahoma City, OK
So cute! I really love this pie plate. It has such adorable detailing, and it always makes me happy to use it! It’s also great to take to dinner parties because it looks just that much more fancy! It can be tricky to get the hang of the ruffle edge but I really like it once I got used to it.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Its really cute but nothing overly fancy. It performed like other bakeware.  It does not stain nor break easy. I dropped mine on the counter and it didn't shatter. I would buy again when its on sale but not full price. Walmart has a bunch of pioneer woman items on black friday sales .
This pan looks a lot smaller than it actually is. I used it this year for our family's Thanksgiving green bean casserole and, trust me I put a ton of green beans in there, it fit the full recipe that I used and I was actually really surprised. Functional and cute; best of both worlds!
Cole Camp
I am in LOVE with these! Not only are they easy to clean but the designs on them are so pretty! They look vintage, yet they have a modern vintage twist. Me and my mother love Pioneer Woman cook wear and we would purchase them all of we could! Great quality as always.
La Vergne
I absolutely love her stuff its always so cute and functional at the same time I have several of her items and cant wait to get more they always come out with such cute stuff around Christmas time and that's my favorite I would definitely recommend to others
Florence , AL
Love it. I actually own a few of these pieces and use them daily. They still look brand new despite using them all the time. Perfect for baking pies or cooking anything that calls for a 9x13 pan. They are sturdy and durable. Very well made. Dishwasher safe and hasnt chipped or faded.
I love them but I just feel like they don’t safely last... my casserole deep dish ended up with a crack all the way through it.... but the are pretty & useful , I have many of the Pioneer Women’s collections. Will continue to buy them
I love to bake and pies are on of my most favorite things. Therefore, the Pioneer Woman Flea Market Decorated 9" Ruffle Top Pie Plate is a staple product for me. I not only own one, but I own 4! I bake everything from apple to chicken pot pies in them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Brandy N. • 7 months ago
I wouldn't but I am clumsy. I would be afraid I would break it trying to get it there.