The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 5.76-Inch Latte Bowls with Lids, Set of 4

by THE PIONEER WOMAN

The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 4 Pack 5.75Inch Latte Bowl w/Lid Set is beautifully crafted, floral inspired ceramic bowl. Its sturdy embossed exterior is accompanied with a vibrant floral interior. Perfect for any occasion, and you can never have too many bowls! The latte bowl is made of durable stoneware. Dishwasher and Microwave safe.

Material: Stoneware

4 - 5.75 Inch Latte Bowls with Lids; Embossed Exterior; Vibrant Floral Interior; Made of Durable Stoneware; Dishwasher Safe; Microwave Safe

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.45 x 7.87 x 7.09 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 5.76 lb

Shape: Round

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 5.76-Inch Latte Bowls with Lids, Set of 4!
Boaz, AL
Great bowls! Dishwasher safe and great for putting left overs or to serve small dishes from! They are super cute and has many uses. Really awesome product! I wish I could find them in more places, but as of now I've only been able to find them at walmart.
Mooresburg, TN
I got this bowl set to go with some other pioneer woman things I purchased and they are perfect! They are so handy to have I love that it's like Tupperware but so much prettier all of the pioneer woman appliances are always so pretty and colorful!!!
Thorndike
Love that the mixing bowl can be covered and put away. Also love the size differences, multiple options to choose from. They are so colorful and fun, I love the pioneer woman merchandise! There is something for everyone and I love the quality items.
These aren't necessarily my style, we received them as a Christmas gift, but they work so well and are extremely high quality that I love them regardless of the design. Aesthetically I don't care for them, but functionality and quality is 10/10
Rosedale
I use these for everything! They are so handy to have around the house and you never have to work about losing the lids because they are stackable. They have a rubber grip on the bottom so they don't slide off the surface your using.
Absolutely love these bowls. They are extremely lightweight. They are easy to store and fit in one another perfectly. They are dishwasher safe which is fantastic and they hold alot because they are so deep. Great deal for the price!
Ashland
Seriously, whats not to love? Fun matching colors that look great in my kitchen or at work potlocks! Kitchen wear has gottwn so plain with simple glass or stainless steel. I really enjoy having some fun designs and colors.
New Oxford, PA
I bought 2 sets of these at our local Walmart and gave one to my daughter. We use these all the time. They keep chips and pretzels fresh longer than just being in a bag. I like to put capillary wafers in the small one.
Carrollton, GA
These bowls are not only so adorable , they are also extremely functional. I have used them for dry goods storage and for prepared foods. They are great for a potluck, and cute enough to store in an open space.
They are well made and seal great. Not to mention they are very pretty and stylish. I put different things in mine and it keeps it fresh until I'm ready to eat it. Ive traveled with them as well they are made great and is so hard to break. I would recommend this product

Looking for your answer?