Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesThe Pioneer Woman
Flea Market 576-Inch Latte Bowls with Lids, Set of 4

The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 5.76-Inch Latte Bowls with Lids, Set of 4

by The Pioneer Woman

The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 4 Pack 5.75Inch Latte Bowl w/Lid Set is beautifully crafted, floral inspired ceramic bowl. Its sturdy embossed exterior is accompanied with a vibrant floral interior. Perfect for any occasion, and you can never have too many bowls! The latte bowl is made of durable stoneware. Dishwasher and Microwave safe.

Material: Stoneware

4 - 5.75 Inch Latte Bowls with Lids; Embossed Exterior; Vibrant Floral Interior; Made of Durable Stoneware; Dishwasher Safe; Microwave Safe

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.45 x 7.87 x 7.09 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 5.76 lb

Shape: Round

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 5.76-Inch Latte Bowls with Lids, Set of 4!
Abby O.
Lorado, WV
  The Pioneer Woman Flea Market Wavy Nesting Bowl Set - 3 piece set  purchased these bowls as a gift for a friend and they were so beautiful that I decided to keep them for myself, they're colorful and well made, bigger than what they looked to, they are affordable and dependable, I recomend anyone buy them, they are beautiful setting on your table.
Megan F.
Oceana, WV
I have two of these bowls and they are really nice. The lid is great to have extra! I really love these bowls
mindy M.
Midland, NC
The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 5.76-Inch Latte Bowls with Lids, Set of 4 uploaded by mindy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these bowls, they come with lids and are microwave safe. As well as a beautiful edition to any pioneer woman kitchen.
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
I love this set. It's very pretty and wash up nicely. Things don't stick that I've noticed. They are durable and dont break easy.
Tammy D.
Boyd, TX
I lcannot express how much I love love love the pioneer woman pans, dish and kitchen accessories sets. I'm collecting them all. Although they are a little pricey, but to me they are worth every penny. I love the prints on them and the country feel about them. They are my favorite!!
kamaren H.
Carrollton, GA
These bowls are not only so adorable , they are also extremely functional. I have used them for dry goods storage and for prepared foods. They are great for a potluck, and cute enough to store in an open space.
Brandy L.
These bowls are great, the lids are great to vent when in microwave. Thet are easy to clean and store. So cute
Angie S.
Long Lane, MO
We love all of the pioneer products the bowls are perfect for everything. I use for gifts I even just let sit in middle of table with fruit. Love the looks of each bowl.
Abbi E.
I bought these as a gift for someone, but also use them often myself. They’re colorful and great for serving a meal in or packing up leftovers. I only wish the lids were a little easier to snap on, but overall good product.
Aayliah L.
Jacksonville
Love these to store leftovers! Minimal space needed and lid doesn’t pop off. No leaks!

Looking for your answer?