The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 5.76-Inch Latte Bowls with Lids, Set of 4

by THE PIONEER WOMAN

The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 4 Pack 5.75Inch Latte Bowl w/Lid Set is beautifully crafted, floral inspired ceramic bowl. Its sturdy embossed exterior is accompanied with a vibrant floral interior. Perfect for any occasion, and you can never have too many bowls! The latte bowl is made of durable stoneware. Dishwasher and Microwave safe.

Material: Stoneware

4 - 5.75 Inch Latte Bowls with Lids; Embossed Exterior; Vibrant Floral Interior; Made of Durable Stoneware; Dishwasher Safe; Microwave Safe

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.45 x 7.87 x 7.09 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 5.76 lb

Shape: Round

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Pioneer Woman Flea Market 5.76-Inch Latte Bowls with Lids, Set of 4!
Yuma, AZ
I received mine as a gift and I love them! I love anything pioneer woman as my kitchen is plastered with all her product lol. I use these for serving dishes when guest are over, or when Im cooking and seperatimg things out. It's so handy they come with lids for easy storage! My husband is military so when I cook dinner for our son and myself and he is gone I love the easy clean up it's less for me to handle and so convient!
Love the beautiful pattern. Great quality ! Decently priced with a variety of different patterns & sizes. Only wished there was a easier way of finding other kitchen items to match. It's hard to locate matching pieces due to the fact that most patterns are floral. Overall I'd recommend The Pioneer Woman kitchen essentials to everyone
Hebron
Purchased at: Amazon
These are so perfect in every way. Each one is a different size and each one has a different design which just makes it perfect in every way. The lid has a seal on top to make it air tight to keep you stored food fresh longer. I would definitely buy this product again especially at this price it's well worth it.
florida
Can not express how much I love these! The husband got them for me for Christmas as a gift and I am in love! I've used them a ton, and they're super durable, cute, and easy to clean. The price was great because he voted them on sale for Black Friday! Pioneer Woman is usually pricey but worth every penny!
Saluda, NC
I can't say enough about The Pioneer Woman bowls with lids. Affordable, durable, and beautiful. Great pieces for any kitchen. I would definitely recommend. They are reasonable enough I don't flinch too hard when my kids handle them. They are beautiful accents to family gatherings and pot lucks.
Fort Worth, TX
I lcannot express how much I love love love the pioneer woman pans, dish and kitchen accessories sets. I'm collecting them all. Although they are a little pricey, but to me they are worth every penny. I love the prints on them and the country feel about them. They are my favorite!!
Opp, AL
I thought the lids were to big for the bowls at first then I realized they have a little more on there so you can grab it to open it. I just dont like the fact that she uses glass for everything instead of plastic I'm always afraid of I drop one of these bowls I'm gonna break it.
Redmond, OR
Dont use these nearly as much as I thiught I would. But theyre cute and I love them. Theu work great. Store left overs and easily reheat withiut dirtying up another dish and without making a splatter mess in tue microwave. Overall great product. I just dont use them enough.
Longview
Purchased at: Walmart
These are sooo cute! They were a must have in my collection and the lids make it so convenient to bring a dish to a party in something cute and also to store leftovers. We even have pre prepped salad and fruit in the fridge in these bowls. They are absolutely adorable.
Grafton, OH
I’ve purchased many PW products and these are one of my favorites. All of her products are great quality and cute for a perfect rustic kitchen. Would recommend to all my friend and family! These bowls are great for all different kinds of leftovers. Love them!

Looking for your answer?