BY THE PIONEER WOMAN

Nicole C.
Nicole C.
I have been following the Pioneer Woman from the start of her blog.  I was so excited when she came out with a cookbook and then launched a line of products.  Whoo Heee.  I love it.  I love the vintage style and charm of  all of her products.  You can find them at walmart.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
I love the Pioneer Woman line at walmart. I have the bowls, plates, mugs and kitchen towels. The designs are just beautiful and they are pretty descent quality dishes for being at walmart. The towels are my favorite because of the patterns. I plan on buying almost all of the line.
Abby W.
Abby W.
I love this pitcher! It is a beautiful piece and you can use it for every day flowers or to actually make some lemonade. It's very affordable and so bright!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I bought this with my set of dishes and I love it all her stuff is very beautiful and the colors are gorgeous. Can't wait to get more stuff
Shayna T.
Shayna T.
This is such a fun pitcher to have. I love putting it out with sweet tea or water during meals. It's so cute sitting on the table!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
I don't have this particular item but I have a set of plates, a paper towel holder, and a utensil caddy by the pioneer woman. They are imperfect--some have small chips or marks. However, they're adorable and cheap so it's worth it to me!
Devan W.
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Lovely pitcher. Everytime i make sweet tea i use this pioneer woman pitcher. She's got the cutest kitchen d├ęcor.
McKenzi B.
McKenzi B.
Princeton, WV
My favorite thing ever. I use this all of the time. It is so worth the money spent and I would buy as a gift!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love the pattern! It's the perfect size pitcher! The prices are so inexpensive at Walmart!