BY THE PIONEER WOMAN

Buy on Jet.com*
Miranda V.
I love love love the pioneer woman collection! The bakeware and cookware are phenomenal! They are all nonstick and easy to clean and there is so many beautiful colors to choose from! And the cookbooks have amazing recipes for holidays!
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
I just love her style. I actually have a lot of different pioneer woman things in my kitchen. From table cloth, to table runner, to placemats, to napkins, to butter dishes to anything you can think of she has made!
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
These are super cute to add to your home. I have these and pretty much only use it on the handle of my stove. I do find they are not that great at absorbing water due to the material.
Abby W.
I love these kitchen towels! They are so soft and yet so absorbent, not to mention the fact that they are so pretty and affordable! She always has amazing stuff!
Kristi W.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love these towels! I love that they are practical and pretty! They are great quality and I've been very pleased when using them! I definitely recommend!
Jessica M.
Paragould , AR
These towels are adorable. They add a pop of color and pattern to my kitchen. The towels are nice quality and do a food job with soaking up liquids.
Brittany B.
Hyden
Love this product! Definitely going to recommend it to my friends!The Pioneer Woman Daisy Chain 2-Pack Kitchen Towel
Shayna T.
I love these! They make my kitchen feel so fun and festive! Plus I can change them out all the time for a new feel!
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Cute, fun and versitile. They're the best kitchen towels and add a great pop of color. No cons, worth every penny.
Melissa W.
Super cute and absorbent towels. I love everything Pioneer Woman. You can never go wrong when gifting Ree's brand!