Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsThe Pioneer Woman
Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats

The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats

by The Pioneer Woman

Our Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ-Style Cuts are tender, homestyle dog treats that give your dog a taste of grill-inspired goodness and let him know he’s done something really right. Each meaty bite is slow cooked and made with a Ree-approved mix of simple, natural ingredients — like real brisket. Mmmmm… meaty cuts with real brisket.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats!
Heather A.
Murrells Inlt, SC
The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats uploaded by Heather A.
Sadie my dog really likes these treats. She’s a smaller dog so I break them in half. I love giving natural products to her. She’s half Chihuahua half jack Russell. She’s really enjoys them she waiting at our treat bowel everyday when I get home
Kimmie F.
Stockton, CA
The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats uploaded by Kimmie F.
The dogs really enjoyed these treats by Pioneer Woman. I have a medium sized Husky & a small Shitzu. They both liked these treats & they smell really good too!❤️
Amanda R.
The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats uploaded by Amanda R.
I buy these for my brothers dog Chevy. She absolutely loves them. I’ve even gotten my neighbors dog to allow me to show him some love with these. He even came back for more the next day 😂
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats uploaded by Brandy R.
My girls, Abby and Penny, were SO stinking excited to get more of these that I got one decent picture of them out of almost 20!!! I received this as a free sample from PinchMe in exchange for my/our review. They said they’re the best treats they’ve ever had and want me to buy more. And I can feel good about giving them a grain-free treat to go with their grain-free diet. The treats can easily be broken in half if your puppers are small like mine are. Lots of paws up for these treats!!! #puppylove #influensterawards2020
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats uploaded by Kortney D.
My dog LOVES these! I like that they're made with few ingredients. They're a really good value for the price, so I'll definitely continue to get these for my dog. He's kind of picky about treats - I never know if he's going to like something, but he ate these right up!
Tara L.
Grover Beach, CA
The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats uploaded by Tara L.
My dogs absolutely love these treats! They are easy to chew for my older dog, small so they can be given multiple depending on their size, and smell like beef. My Great Pyrenees drools over these. I definitely recommend for dog owners!
Marlenni L.
The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats uploaded by Marlenni L.
this product I received to review. it has a ton of natural ingredients and is grain free so its great for your pets. my doggie loves these type of meaty treats. Amazing. However hes a chihuahua and the thick cut doesn't work too well for him. I have to cut them thinner.
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats uploaded by Samantha F.
This is a good product my dog was happy to receive this in the mail she really enjoyed it
Tayler L.
Plymouth, MI
The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats uploaded by Tayler L.
Our dog absolutely loves these treats! I like that they include quality ingredients, and that they smell closer to a jerky/BBQ meat product than some of the other meat treats on the market. She gets very excited for these, and will regularly nose at the bag when we ask what treat she wants. They are a good value for the money, and I would definitely purchase a bag on my own for her after the free bag we received from Influenster has all been eaten! #purina #dogs
Juliet J.
The Pioneer Woman Beef & Brisket Recipe BBQ Style Cuts Dog Treats uploaded by Juliet J.
They didn't smell awful, so that's a plus! It seemed to be good quality. The bag was really hard to open. Yogi liked, but didn't love them. So I'm unlikely to buy them again.

Looking for your answer?