The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Honey Habanero

Honey Habanero

The Pioneer Woman is bringing her favorite BBQ recipes to your family’s table. These lip-smackin’ BBQ sauces are made with bold and tasty ingredients and a whole lot of love! “A little bit of sweet cuts through the heat” definitely applies to this delicious, spicy BBQ sauce. The homey flavor of honey combines with hot peppers to create the most magnificent glaze for oven baked salmon, grilled baby back ribs, or pulled chicken!

Ingredients

Liquid Cane Sugar, Distilled White Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Water, Modified Food Starch, Blackstrap Molasses, Yellow Mustard (Distilled White Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, Turmeric, Natural Flavor and Spices), Dark Brown Sugar, Salt, Habanero Pepper Puree (Habanero Peppers, Salt, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Natural Flavor), Natural Flavor, Spice.

Would love to know the spice/heat level on this flavor! Any insight from Influensters who have tried it?
Is the hotness of the habanero overpowering?
How spicy is this?
Start your review of The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Honey Habanero!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoFishers, IN
So packed with flavor! Sweet with a little kick to it! My boys who are 10 and 7 loved it! Cant wait to make again!
4 months agoWeslaco , TX
This tasted absolutely amazing... we BBQ yesterday for 4th of July, tried it out. I love that it’s sweet & spicy!
4 months agoGlendora, CA
Soo Good it has such a good taste to it . I made bbq chicken and omg it was soo Good ! I would totally buy again
4 months ago
Love this bbq sauce! I use it on my chicken and it tastes so yummy. If you like spicy like me, you’ll love it!
4 months agoQuincy, IL
This sauce is really good! We put it on wings and legs. And it was so yummy! I just wish it was a bit spicier!
3 months agoWoodway, TX
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Honey Habanero uploaded by Tara D.
This bbq sauce has just the right amount of kick! It’s super addicting and we’ll definitely be buying more!!
3 months agoLindsay , CA
I’m allergic tobbq sauce so I couldn’t tell you. My fiancé said it was “ok” my kids didn’t really care for it
3 months agoBoston, MA
I love it so much. It’s the perfect sweet and spicy combination!! I used it on chicken, fries. Everything 😂
3 months agolos angeles , CA
Absolutely love this bbq sauce!!! It goes so well on everything I’m going to need to get another jar soon.
3 months ago
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Honey Habanero uploaded by Chandra M.
This was a delicious sauce for the whole family! Great flavor! Just the right amount of heat! We loved it!
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...