The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier

Frontier

The Pioneer Woman is bringing her favorite BBQ recipes to your family’s table. These lip-smackin’ BBQ sauces are made with bold and tasty ingredients and a whole lot of love! This smoky-sweet fan favorite makes tastes exactly as if it were made from scratch. The perfect balance of flavors – the sauce will have the whole families coming back for thirds and fourths. Use it to top cheeseburgers, drizzle it on cooked veggies, and brush it on juicy roasted chicken.

Ingredients

Liquid Cane Sugar, Distilled White Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Blackstrap Molasses, Onions, Apple Cider Vinegar, Modified Food Starch, Yellow Mustard (distilled White Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Salt, Turmeric, Natural Flavor And Spices), Worcestershire Concentrate (distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Spices, Sugar, Tamarind, Natural Flavors), Dark Brown Sugar, Salt, Chipotle Pepper Puree (chipotle Peppers, Water, Salt, Vinegar), Tamarind Extract, Spice, Dried Garlic, Dried Onion.

The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier ? Have not tried this. Is it any good?
How’s the sweetness?
What are your opinions on this sauce?
Start your review of The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier!
How would you rate this product?
22 days agoRipley, WV
Happy Fall My Fellow Influensters!!! In honor of yesterday being the official first day of “Fall” - I am reviewing THE PIONEER WOMAN’s BBQ Sauces! A little backstory: bbq chicken and bbq boneless wings are one of my go to food staple. ESPECIALLY this time of year when Its football season and fall and glorious tailgating / party / holiday food making etc. For YEARS (no lie - like at least 10 years) I have scoured shelves, searched recipes, Pinterest and cook booked my way through a million different bbq boneless wing trials to get that restaurant quality level that makes wing night so damn worthwhile!! I’ve tried every sauce on the shelf. Hell I’ve even bought the store bought versions of BW3’s, Quaker Steak & Lube and Montgomery Inn’s and STILL they just weren’t that perfect bbq quality...... UNTIL NOW. THIS BEAUTIFUL FOOD MAKING ANGEL GODDESS OF A WOMAN HAS GIVEN US THE STORE BOUGHT BBQ SAUCE WORTHY OF THE GODS!!!! THE PIONEER WOMAN has created 4 hands down the BEST BBQ THE PIONEER WOMAN BBQ Sauce can be found in the following 4 flavors: 1. The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier 2. The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Apple Brown Sugar 3. The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Peach Whiskey 4. The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Honey Habanero I know what you’re thinking. And I was hella skeptical too. I mean I have no clue what Frontiwr bbq sauce is on a scale of flavors (i.e. sweet, spicy, honey, brown sugar etc) so I honestly thought I was in for major disappointment.. Hand to God y’all. I took that first bite with the frontier sauce and I swear the clouds parted and angels were singing, the birds chirping and crowds cheering in the distance. I tried all 4 flavors and EACH ONE led with the exact same experience. HANDS DOWN! THE PIONEER WOMAN line of bbq sauces is THE BEST BBQ SAUCE I’ve ever had. PERIOD. STORE BOUGHT AND RESTAURANT WISE. AND! It’s super affordable! Each jar is less than $2.75! CMOOOOOON 😍😍😍😍 So this weekend when you’re trying to find the perfect tailgate food for that Wake Forest or Carolina Panthers game (MY TEAMS!!!) - pop a bag of Tyson Any'tizers® Popcorn Chicken and some THE PIONEER WOMAN bbq sauce and enjoy a quick and easy game day snack that the whole family is sure to love!!! (PS the Tyson Any'tizers® Popcorn Chicken are the perfect boneless popcorn chicken for any game day meal! They bake quickly they’re all white meat, they come plain, and suuuuper delish - they’re fast and easy, super yummy and the perfect match to go with any sauce!! ***SIDE NOTE**** Seriously you guys: I normally don’t jump on the Food Network band wagon and I cannot stand cooking / baking competition shows lol (who deliberately wants to watch something that’s literally adding more anxiety to the already heaping piles of anxiety accruing from being a single mom of two red headed boys!? 😂😂) - BUT no lie. I am Becoming legit obsessed with all things I meaaaaan have you seen her party decor!? 😍😍😍 (more on that later 😉) NOW BACK TO THE BBQ SAUCE!!!
3 months agoLouisiana , MO
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier uploaded by Jennifer S.
I am in love with this sauce! I will admit, when I first received it, I wasn’t sure how it would turn out just because it’s a complimentary item for testing/review purposes. I am very pleased to say that my uncertainty was not necessary. I can only speak for this specific flavor (have ordered two more, fyi), but it’s the perfect blend of sweet and tang. I could taste some notes of a sort of pepper, but wasn’t spicy whatsoever. The consistency is exactly what I want in a sauce. It’s not “chunky/lumpy”, but thicker the cheaper watery store brand products you’d buy at a local supermarket. It glazed beautifully on the ribs and pork chops! Chicken was the best dish prepared with this sauce that I’ve found so far. In fact, I didn’t get a chance to snap a photo of the chicken before the family devoured it! I’m planning a BBQ meatloaf dinner next week and am excited to see how this pairs with my usual recipe that we love! Thank you The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier and Influenster for sending me this deliciousness to try & review!!! It is definitely a remarkable sauce!!!
2 months ago
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier uploaded by Julie W.
This is absolutely the BEST tasting and easy to use BBQ Ever! I honestly can't say enough about the taste! It's absolutely amazing! I've already used the while Jar and bought more! You've got to try this if you haven't! I've used on pork chips, chicken, Boston butt, etc! Highly Recommend! Thank you #influenster and #pioneerwoman for this fabulous opportunity!
3 months agoSan Diego, CA
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier uploaded by Mimi S.
Whereas I am thankful for receiving this BBQ sauce from a Influenster to try, I would definitely not buy this sauce to use ever again. This BBQ sauce is lacking in flavor and spices. Its like when you've had the original soda all your life and try diet soda for the first time. The way it lacks flavor and body really kills it for me. Now it has 2 stars because it is palatable. However, I did follow a recipe on the card and the BBQ sauce does not have any smokiness to its taste whatsoever. Not just that but what would've and should've been a simple BBQ recipe turned out unsatisfying. However, if you do have children or someone who doesn't like the smokiness of BBQ or cannot handle their spices yet, this is definitely for them. I have a nephew that finds BBQ to be too "spicy" for him to the point he cannot handle a simple Mesquite BBQ Lays chip. This sweet ketchup seems to be exactly what he needed. I received this item complimentary in exchange for my honest review. The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier
3 months agoSouth Bend, IN
I can finally stop hunting down my mailman now, because look what just arrived!! My pioneer woman voxbox from @influenster i preheated the oven instantly! Ive been reading so many positive reviews about this sauce. As soon as i open the box, the first thing that catches my eye is the size of this jar. I expected a teeny little sample.. This is a big full size jar. Once i snap off the lid, im instantly serenaded by mouth watering aromas that hit my nose. It smells so sweet and tangy. Exactly what you're looking for in a barbecue sauce. I used skinless boneless chicken breasts, i marinated the chicken in the sauce for about an hour, after the chicken breasts were done cooking, i also used the barbecue sauce for dipping my chicken into. The sweetness the sauce has to it is sooo yummy! Its such a perfect taste for chicken! I plan on using this sauce again next time i cook chicken! Thank you @thepioneerwoman for this opportunity! Best sauce ive used! #influenster #bbqbyree #complimentary #voxbox #BBQbyREE #BBQbyRee #bbqsauce #chef #cook #influenstervoxbox #pioneerwoman #pioneerwomanrecipe #pioneerwomanwednesday #pioneerwomanree #pioneerwomancooks #contest #thankyouinfluenster #bbq
a month ago
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier uploaded by Michelle T.
We used this product on so many different dishes but enjoyed it most on chicken wings we air fried on the ninja foodie! The sauce is thick and sweet but has a small tangy kick that goes really well and still leaves a sweet after taste. My husband and I recommend this sauce very much :D
8 days agoRush
Absolutely love this sauce! It's a rare thing to find such a versatile bbq sauce. We love it on pork chops, chicken, ribs, and it's amazing on pulled pork. I love how thick the sauce is and how easily you can baste it on whatever meat you choose to put it on. Definitely a favorite in our house!
a month ago
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Pioneer Woman Frontier BBQ sauce makes the best country style ribs around. It's not so spicy that you need a lot of tea but it has just a small bit of kick that makes it really tasty. You should try it on some ribs or pork tenderloin. Good stuff. The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier
Incentivized Review
3 months agoLongmeadow, MA
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier uploaded by Jacqueline C.
I was actually pleasantly surprised by this bbq sauce. I’ve had it a few times now with various dishes- steak, chicken, meatballs, and more. I really like the flavor it adds to the meals. I feel like it’s a classic bbq flavor with a hint of something that makes it more flavorful. I don’t know what it is but I’m not mad at it. I also like that it’s not too overpowering. You get a little sweetness and a little tanginess but it’s not too much; it’s a great balance. My husband likes it too! Honestly, I’d probably buy it again. I’m curious about the other flavors. * I did receive this complimentary for reviewing purposes from Influenster. I don’t hold back on honest opinions. ;)
2 months agoGretna, LA
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier uploaded by Tina C.
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier uploaded by Tina C.
I received this complimentary of Influenster! Our go to sauce at home is Sweet Baby Ray’s, and Pioneer Woman gives them a run for their money! The flavor is very BOLD, and a balance of sweet and savory. I love my ribs to fall off the bone but have a crisp flavorful outside, and I was able to achieve that with the frontier bbq sauce! So glad I got to try this!
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
The Pioneer Woman BBQ Sauce Frontier ? Have not tried this. Is it any good?
Donna S. 2 months ago
I actually bought some today haven’t had a chance to use it