The Pioneer Woman 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan, Multiple Colors

The Pioneer Woman 10
The Pioneer Woman 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan, Multiple Colors
Veronica L.
Houston
These pans are pretty. The quality is so so. I've only had mine for about a week and it's already scratched ☹
Jenn H.
W Melbourne, FL
I love Pioneer Woman and would love to try out her cookware. The print is so pretty as well.
Sonya Z.
Richmond, VA
Not sure why there is not an option for Her Pot and Pans set. But I bought my set last year. Love them all. Love the skiklets/cast irons it came with. Never had I used them until now. The Two completely wooden spoons are pretty but you have to maintain them and I personally rather not deal with that. But I love everything else. Food never has stuck to the pan.
Katelyn S.
Wahiawa, HI
If you don’t have a pioneer woman pan, then please do yourself a favor and get one!! I have went through so many pans and was hesitant to buy one based off the price. My husband bought them for me for my birthday and it’s the only pans I will use now! When I cook eggs they seriously just slide right off the pan. The clean up is easy, and the color options are gorgeous! This pan is definitely worth every single penny!
Sara P.
Montreal, QC
This is one of the best frying pans I've ever used.. cooks eggs perfectly and just slides right out once you're done.. never sticks it's amazing!
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
It states it is oven safe. If I were to cook cornbread in the oven in this pan will the pan fall apart especially the handle?

The Pioneer Woman 10