BY THE PIONEER WOMAN

• It states it is oven safe. If I were to cook cornbread in...2 Answers
The Pioneer Woman 10
Kathy g.
Clanton , AL
This is some great pans. I have bought several different brands, but pioneer woman's line is my favorite. I want her whole line of dishes and accessories too
Lexis đź‘‘.
Springfield
I am obsessed with my pioneer woman pots and pans!! They are simply the best you can buy! And they are super cute! They are worth every penny they cost!!
MK R.
1,461 reviews
I love her cookware better then Paula Dean or Rachel Ray. It’s also better prices and they have lasted me a really long time. I recommend this cookware.
Hannah C.
Ok, this is my new brand. Very happy with the non stick. I have been using this very several weeks and could not be happier with the quality for price!
Little J.
Austin, TX
Pioneer womans are so beautiful and elegant. They catch my eye everytime I walk into the kitchen aisle. They are also very affordable.
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
I love Pioneer cookware. It can be pricey. Well worth it. Cooks food great. Holds up well. Very satisfied. A lot of color variations.
Angelica  J.
Hartman, AR
The best pans I’ve ever used
Never stick and easy to clean

Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
I have the 20 piece cookware set in blue. And its stunning! I have over 30 of her pieces and NEED more. Everything is so pretty!
Devan W.
Yorktown, VA
Not only are these Pioneer Woman Frying Pans super cute they are also great non stick pans. They work well and look great.
Tehra A.
Mauston, WI
Awesome cookware. Great for everything. Does not stick foes not flake. Definitely great for cooking in the kitchen
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
It states it is oven safe. If I were to cook cornbread in the oven in this pan will the pan fall apart especially the handle?

The Pioneer Woman 10