The Pioneer Woman 10

The Pioneer Woman 10
The Pioneer Woman 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan, Multiple Colors
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
I got a 10 pc. Cookware set for Christmas this year and I love them! I've been a fan of Ree's for years and belong to a few PW groups. I waited on purchasing the set because I see so many reviews that are 50/50 but my brother picked out a set that is normally sold out! I love it. So far, no issues and does just as well as the professional cookware I have.
Brittany L.
RACELAND, LA
I absolutely love my Pioneer woman pot set. I bought mines last Christmas and i got the 10pc set. These are the best pots I've ever used. My whole family loves them. I've bought my mom and sister the same sets this Christmas can't wait to see their reaction.!!!! #giftcrush #havetotrythis
Miranda V.
I love love love the pioneer woman collection! The bakeware and cookware are phenomenal! They are all nonstick and easy to clean and there is so many beautiful colors to choose from! And the cookbooks have amazing recipes for holidays!
Haley M.
Florence, MS
I think her products are cute with their designs, but they are somewhat cheaply made. Her skillets are extremely thin and carried at Walmart. This tells you something.

I don’t think I would recommend this product.
Cheyenne F.
Midlothian, TX
This is an amazing pan! I’ve had it for over a year now and use it almost everyday! I love pioneer woman products! They’re so useful and they’re adorable!! Definitely recommend and were made to last!
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
Love this pan. It has been out through the rinfer at our house. Nothing sticks to it. Even after months of use. I love the colorful print. It makes my kitchen pop with color. I have been using this pan almoat every day since December and it shows very little wear. I love that all of her products are of such great quality and great price as well.
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
We own the non stick pots and pans set from Pioneer Woman, and we absolutely love them! They are such amazing quality, and are absolutely gorgeous! The price point for them is fair, and the package even provides care instruction for the non stick set, along with the cast iron skillet! Great for a kitchen with a country feel!
Jennifer G.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love Ree’s cookware and cook books. The only side side to her cookware if that you need to watch the cooking utensils that you cook with. They can scratch easily. Anything from The Pioneer Woman set is on my Christmas list this season.
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
Love my nonstick set of pans! They are great quality and continue to keep their nonstick quality after many washes. The price is decent since the quality is amazing! I will continue to buy my cookware from pioneer woman.
Laura P.
I have the blue pan set from The Pioneer Woman, and they are AMAZING! Non stick, sturdy, and they look beautiful. Definitely investing in more of Ree's products. They're well worth it.
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
It states it is oven safe. If I were to cook cornbread in the oven in this pan will the pan fall apart especially the handle?