The Pioneer Woman 10The Pioneer Woman 10The Pioneer Woman 10

The Pioneer Woman 10
The Pioneer Woman 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan, Multiple Colors
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
I got a 10 pc. Cookware set for Christmas this year and I love them! I've been a fan of Ree's for years and belong to a few PW groups. I waited on purchasing the set because I see so many reviews that are 50/50 but my brother picked out a set that is normally sold out! I love it. So far, no issues and does just as well as the professional cookware I have.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Got a set of these pans for Christmas in a beautiful blue color. I am loving them, not only are they nice to look at and or display in the kitchen they are super easy to clean. So far I have had nothing stick. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good affordable brand of cookware.
Rebecca P.
I bought my set on Black Friday and the set is beautiful!! I then read the instructions and have been following them perfectly... no dishwasher, no metal utensils....etc. and a month in I had scratches in the teflon of 3 pans. I contacted the company and they sent replacements which is awesome, but it worries me it will happen again...
Haley M.
Florence, MS
I think her products are cute with their designs, but they are somewhat cheaply made. Her skillets are extremely thin and carried at Walmart. This tells you something.

I don’t think I would recommend this product.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I got this pan set for Christmas and I love love it. I use it for so many meals. Nothing sticks and eggs especially come off so easily ! But if you get this set maks sure to read the care instructions. The pan heats up fast so you really only need to use it on medium heat
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
Love this pan. It has been out through the rinfer at our house. Nothing sticks to it. Even after months of use. I love the colorful print. It makes my kitchen pop with color. I have been using this pan almoat every day since December and it shows very little wear. I love that all of her products are of such great quality and great price as well.
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
We own the non stick pots and pans set from Pioneer Woman, and we absolutely love them! They are such amazing quality, and are absolutely gorgeous! The price point for them is fair, and the package even provides care instruction for the non stick set, along with the cast iron skillet! Great for a kitchen with a country feel!
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
I absolutely love my Pioneer woman pot set. I bought mines last Christmas and i got the 10pc set. These are the best pots I've ever used. My whole family loves them. I've bought my mom and sister the same sets this Christmas can't wait to see their reaction.!!!! #giftcrush #havetotrythis
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I love her cookware! The non stick pans are amazing. I have noticed they do tend to heat up more quickly than other pans I have used. There are certain things I cannot cook in her pans as they burn easily, even on low heat. But for the most part I would recommend these!
Saveena D.
Hinesville, GA
Love my nonstick set of pans! They are great quality and continue to keep their nonstick quality after many washes. The price is decent since the quality is amazing! I will continue to buy my cookware from pioneer woman.
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
It states it is oven safe. If I were to cook cornbread in the oven in this pan will the pan fall apart especially the handle?