The Pioneer Woman 10The Pioneer Woman 10The Pioneer Woman 10

• It states it is oven safe. If I were to cook cornbread in...2 Answers
The Pioneer Woman 10" Non-Stick Aluminum Fry Pan, Multiple Colors
Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
I got a 10 pc. Cookware set for Christmas this year and I love them! I've been a fan of Ree's for years and belong to a few PW groups. I waited on purchasing the set because I see so many reviews that are 50/50 but my brother picked out a set that is normally sold out! I love it. So far, no issues and does just as well as the professional cookware I have.
Crystal B.
I have the red and I have the entire set. I was very disappointed. Don't get me wrong they are great pans but easily scratched and if you cook too high of heat the red on the outised turns darker red and eventually stays that color. While it's kind of cool to have color changing cookware, it was unexpected.
Haley M.
Florence, MS
I think her products are cute with their designs, but they are somewhat cheaply made. Her skillets are extremely thin and carried at Walmart. This tells you something.

I don’t think I would recommend this product.
Heather S.
Amissville
This pan is so amazing. Nothing sticks to it and there are no ridges in the pan like a lot of non stick skillets have. I don’t have to use much oil and it still doesn’t stick. I definitely recommend this pan.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Got a set of these pans for Christmas in a beautiful blue color. I am loving them, not only are they nice to look at and or display in the kitchen they are super easy to clean. So far I have had nothing stick. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good affordable brand of cookware.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
I bought my set on Black Friday and the set is beautiful!! I then read the instructions and have been following them perfectly... no dishwasher, no metal utensils....etc. and a month in I had scratches in the teflon of 3 pans. I contacted the company and they sent replacements which is awesome, but it worries me it will happen again...
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
I absolutely love my Pioneer woman pot set. I bought mines last Christmas and i got the 10pc set. These are the best pots I've ever used. My whole family loves them. I've bought my mom and sister the same sets this Christmas can't wait to see their reaction.!!!! #giftcrush #havetotrythis
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
I love her cookware! The non stick pans are amazing. I have noticed they do tend to heat up more quickly than other pans I have used. There are certain things I cannot cook in her pans as they burn easily, even on low heat. But for the most part I would recommend these!
Saveena D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Love my nonstick set of pans! They are great quality and continue to keep their nonstick quality after many washes. The price is decent since the quality is amazing! I will continue to buy my cookware from pioneer woman.
Jacky R.
Garden grove , CA
These pots and pans are just so beautiful I have the blue ones measuring spoons and dishes are stunning super easy to clean and they are just perfect no words to explain how much I love these
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
It states it is oven safe. If I were to cook cornbread in the oven in this pan will the pan fall apart especially the handle?