The Perfecting Treatment

Shop La Mer The Perfecting Treatment. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Everyone says it works beautifully as a primer, but can I wear a primer over it? I got the smallest sample ever about a year ago & yes, it did work nicely under my simple ‘running errands’ makeup, but I didn’t have enough to try under a full glam look. I feel like there are times I’d want to use a primer (for the longevity of the makeup) & curious if this would work. TYIA!!
what’s everyone’s fave splurge worthy product? Mine is the [product:la-mer-the-perfecting-treatment]
Does this product turn beige after being on the shelf for long?
Start your review of The Perfecting Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Been using this for over a year as one of many steps before makeup application and I love it. It is a gel like texture that hydrates my face while leaving it perfect for foundation. The price is obviously ridiculous but I spend it so they are doing something right😊❤️
Laleña J.
Auburn, WA
This perfecting treatment smells wonderfully and works like a charm. I began integrating this into my routine twice a day before moisturizing, and my skin's texture improved dramatically after only two weeks. I've been using this product about a month, and I completely understand its price tag. It's a very expensive product, but it really has made my no-makeup makeup days a lot more radiant. I'd recommend asking for samples the next time you're passing the La Mer counter in department stores. But then, you might be hooked!
Kate C.
I cannot live without this. I've been using it for a year and my skin has never been this soft or even in my life. It's costly but a little goes a long way and a jar will last six months easily.
Chantel J.
Dripping Springs, TX
Obsessed with this product! It is expensive but well worth the money!! Makes my skin and makeup look flawless without being oily or greasy. Highly highly recommend this!
Angela H.
Waikoloa, HI
I bought this on a whim seeking a high impact moisturizer. It's a beautiful, lovely scented gel like face cream that glides on like a dream. I looked forward to using it every time! I used it day and night until gone along with the treatment lotion. While it was an indulgence, there was no skin benefits to justify repurchase.
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY
I love this product soooo much I highly recommend it because it's so worth it. I ordered it offline and I am very satisfied with the product
Irvette M.
Sleepy Hollow , NY
I have roseasa and this is a great product that reduces redness and leaves your skin nice and smooth. Im a repeat user and the first jar I received as a gift. My exceptations were met because of this great brand to give your skin an even tone. Bigger size bottles
Mary L.
This cream is formidable to me I love itThis cream is excellent for the shins to my daughters the acne disappeared completely and I do not have any traces is great I recommend it
Jolene T.
Braintree, MA
I love this so very much. When I put this on, it's like putting a real life filter on my face. It's subtle, but amazing. As I've aged (I'm 44) I like wearing face makeup less and less. This makes my face smoother and softer and evens out my complexion. I don't even use foundation anymore if I use this. In the past I have also used it underneath makeup as a primer and it worked beautifully for that also. I don't think it improved the longevity of whatever foundation or bb cream I wore but it definitely made it look better. (Just for reference, I have normal/slightly dry skin). The only downside is the crazy expensive price. I am not able to always have this on hand because of the high cost.
Rachel X.
Forest Hills, NY
This is okayish. not sure what its real function is. it doesn’t work as well as la mer moisturizer. it doesn’t heal skin or brighten acne scar. i don’t know why there is such a product. The cream itself is soft and fluid, which is kinda cute.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
il y a 2 ans
Danielle B. il y a 2 ans
Sunday Riley Good Genes! I fell in love with it from the Influenster's beauty box 😍